Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Thanks morgan....I did it for you!

I perfer brownies. Yummier.

I made a perfect batch of brownies a few days ago...they tasted like extreme taste, chocolate and fudge!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like brownies, but I can't really handle too much chocolate at once. It makes me gag. x_x

:O :O :ohno: :ohno: :worried: but chocolate makes the world go round!!!!! Drink milk with it....

No, PIZZA ROLLS DO!!! (I'm having them for dinner- right now)

Coincidence...I had pizza for dinner.....and it was good.

I'm also eating a slice of pizza now. Hungry.

I'm hungry also....I want halloween candy...maybe a reeses with caramel... :wub_anim:

gum tastes good....unless you have it in you mouth for too long.... :sick01:

Yeah.

Keiko, I have theory for you. All right, Rina has confirmed that the 4th Hokage was Naruto's dad. Now, in the flashbacks to the fight with the Fox, he is pictured sitting on a giant frog- one oddly similar to the one Naruto summons. Do you think Naruto summoned the same Cheif Toad?

Yeah.

Keiko, I have theory for you. All right, Rina has confirmed that the 4th Hokage was Naruto's dad. Now, in the flashbacks to the fight with the Fox, he is pictured sitting on a giant frog- one oddly similar to the one Naruto summons. Do you think Naruto summoned the same Cheif Toad?

I always knew that the 4th hokage was his dad....*chya!* But I don't think the frogs are the same. On wikipedia, it said that Jiraiya summouned a frog that was HUGE! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Narut...ons#Gama_family

Look at the bottom of the toads to find the unnamed toad.

There is a possibility that it is the same....they look oddly alike....

Sorry we type fast.

I was just saying beacuse they looked so similar, and it's obvious that the 4th would be able to control something as powerful as the Cheif Toad, which, if you've seen the commericals, will not settlw for a weak master.

Errrgh! I can't keep up with you guys. Post slower, for my sake.

It's too bad for you! You've got to be on more often.

Sorry we type fast.

I was just saying beacuse they looked so similar, and it's obvious that the 4th would be able to control something as powerful as the Cheif Toad, which, if you've seen the commericals, will not settlw for a weak master.

Oh, I saw the episode with that Cheif toad dude.

It's too bad for you! You've got to be on more often.

I have tried. Don't blame me, blame my mom.