Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Wow, more people are active now tha ever, I had to read for about 2 pages :yes:. Anyays, I love it here more on the boards cuz I feel there are only flammers and such there, sure they may be some kind people but I prefare thia place more *feels all tingly and warm in the inside*.

@ Tivsy: I choose healing powahs just like Livvy, but my powahs are just good for healing VERY minor injuries.

That sucks man -___-, I was rteally looking forward for it cuz I use it 24/7 (Voice is dripping with sarcasm) :D, I dont really use it.

click on my eggs please =}

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

There is a forum for that. http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=11228

And because I don't want you to get in any more trouble, you might want to add 2 more words to your post. :D

In other news. I just got a call from some number I don't know.

Me:"Hello?"

Them: *pause...* "Are you saying I'm a collector?"

Me: ... *hang up*

Then they called me back. I accidently answered, so I hung up really quick and turned my phone off. XD

EDIT: I just turned my phone back on and he left a voice mail. it said, "Why don't you take my calls?"

Dude. I hate this. I'm kinda really nervous, and it's giving me a headache. And I'm shaking. Really badly. D:

EDIT 2: And now my friend wants to text me something important so I have to have my phone on. I don't like this. :(

No, CC, if you had heard his tone, you would've been creeped too.

It was like... just so unsettling to hear him talk. He sounded to be about 20 or so. But it was just... weird. Especially the things he said.

@ memoffin: I remeber when I was about 7 or 8, I used to call random people on our telephone book and hang up immediatly after the other person picks it up :D. It was great fun!

@ Laura: Yoouuu arrre scarrinng meee noooow....