Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I hate it when people spoil stuff for you. It's really annoying, since for the rest of the book, you're thinking, "Oh, so-and-so is gonna die."

Lol Morgan that thing is funny xD.

o_O does it ever end?!?

Wow Morgan, that video is amazing. =P

Gah, I hate when my English teacher does that to us! We'll get a book and then he'll inevitably give us a ton of questions on it, and then he'll point out some question or the other, and it's always right beside a question that says, "How did ____ react to _____'s death?" and the entire rest of the book I'm thinking, "Why am I reading this if I already know what's going to happen? Grr."

My internet went down for no reason all last night. It's really annoying when it does that.

I don't read Twilight, or any of the books. They are not my taste at all in any way, and what I've heard just comes off as mediocre. But that's just from what I hear.

My mom's funny. She thinks playing basketball makes people really tall. She keeps suggesting I join a team. XD

No, it never ends. :P

This was basically my reaction after having Breaking Dawn spoiled for me:

midnashockedandangry.jpg

Hey! Notice that Midna's mask covers her right eye in the picture, but the picture in the sig shows the left eye covered. Hm.

Somebody didn't pay attention on the character design. ^_^

Well it really depends on genetics and nutrients. That's all. If your parents are short, you're gonna end up short, but you can still end up taller than both of them (even though not by much) with the right nutrients.

I once read that sleeping makes you grow more. Now that I remember that, it kind of explains why I'm such a sleepy guy.

Both my parents are short. But they're also old, so I can't really tell if they're short genetically. Some of my brothers are really tall.

Yeah I think I've heard that too. And I've also heard that the myth of coffee stunting your growth if you drank it while you were young was really an excuse to get kids from wasting the coffee (by drinking it).

Ooh, genetics, my favourite subject! (Did I just use the English spelling of favorite? Wow. Way to lapse into old habits.) I seem to have gotten absolutely NO genetic input from my father; I look exactly like my mum. Which is good, because she's fairly pretty. We're both short petite though.

I'm actually pretty split. I mean with my left hand, I can pop my thumb, like my dad (but he can do it with both hands), but I can't do it with my right hand. My right hand index finger also bends back further than the one on my left hand, since my mom can bend back her index finger unusually far (and like before, she can do it with both hands). So hand-wise, I'm a freak :happystrange:

My hands are sadly lacking in talent. *looks at hands sadly* 'bout the only thing special about them is how often they hold together breaking hearts. But that's an entirely different story that we won't currently delve into.

Ummm.. let's see on my right hand... my ring finger... I can pop it so that the first joint is the only bent one and the rest of my figer is straight.

It's hard to explain but not many people can do it as severly as me. :/

And my toungue is extremely long.

o_0 That is an odd thing to know, Laura.

I had an interesting turn of events during lunch today. You know the guy friend I've mentioned a few times? (The one I will not date?) I am now his "girlfriend." (With emphasis on the quotes.) =]