Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Its freaky, Amitybelle and I are living in your tomorrow. Amazing!

Nooooo, tomorrow I have math classes!

I loved in 2000 how we got the new year first and the rest of the world were waiting to see if NZ all died or not from the Y2K business :P.

wow you celebrate for the entire week? I only celebrate for the day. There's never any time anymore.

Well the entire week of Chinese New Year is a public holiday here - we have very many Chinese people I guess. :P

I loved in 2000 how we got the new year first and the rest of the world were waiting to see if NZ all died or not from the Y2K business :P.

xD Yeah, good times, good times. *wants to move back to NZ*

We dont celebrate chinese year, Never even knew it wa schinese year if it wasnt for me acctualy going to the yahoo avvyes and watching the chinese new year shirts.

Well it's probably good for you then - the firecracker barrage that continues throughout Chinese New Year is seriously nerve grinding. <_<

I reached 200 posts YEAH

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

GAH! *overthrows Laura*

NOW I, WILL THE INSUBORDINATE, HAVE TAKEN THE SEAT OF POWER!! BOW TO MY POWER WHICH COMES FROM MY SEAT!! AND DON'T POST ANYMORE WHILE I'M GONE ANYMORE!!!!

P.S. Once again, kidding about the posting part. Yes, I did overthrow Laura :P

What? A there's a throne now? Well that's really special. :)

And with all special things, there must be a huge fight to conquer it! :angry:

*speaks into megaphone*

ATTENTION! EVERYONE WHO CLAIMS THAT THRONE OVER THERE GETS FREE COOKIES FOR LIFE!

*watches huge crowd gather and charge*

Umm... no you didn't. I'm right here.

*taps foot impatiently* Now, be a good insubordinate, and get off of my throne. You've had your playtime.

To overthrow doesn't mean to kill. I could've had you captured and uh, thrown off the throne literally. (HA! Get it? Throne and thrown? Ehhh, I'll shut up now).

*puts a fake throne which every runs towards and runs towards the real one*