Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Whenever I feel like lurking I read old conversations on this board. That's how I knew that, 'cause I once decided to read it all from the beginning. Only made it to about the 80th page before literally screaming in boredom (out of my short attention span, not that your conversations are boring).

Our conversations could never be boring. We were just to interesting and random. Still are, even though it's more of a new generation.

I did better than all of you! I made it into the hundreds. Becuase back then, I was intent on keeping up. I gave up when I came back from my haitus. (First one of many)

But I'm trying again. But sometimes... you guys .... PUH!

Ha, I'm both old and new generation. Been here since before you even knew about TDN, yet deprived of a computer until a year ago. It's strange, I always feel like I could've been a part of those old conversations.

If that were the case, I'd probably have a higher post count than AA right now.

I was the 50th member! Only 49 people can say they beat that!

But like... there was, in essence, a different kind of insanity. There were different people. And now we have new, incredibly active members. I love you all the same. But your insanity will never be the same as the old insanity.

No offense to any of you. I just miss the old days and the old members who left.

I hereby declare I will, at some point of intense boredom, read through ALL the pages on this board that I missed. Because the first 7 pages were pretty interesting.

I'm terribly sorry our insanity doesn't quite meet your standards, Laura. But watch, there'll be another new generation and you'll be saying how much you miss us. :D

~ Livvy

I absolutely love your guys' brand of insanity. It's amazing. It's just.... it could never be the same as the old insanity that I helped start. It's like.... a piece of me, and I'm a piece of it, but it's all left behind now. Sure, it's kinda legendary in a way. All us old members can talk about it and seem secretive.

But don't get me wrong, I love both of the brands of insanity I've ben a part of.

I will definitely do that. I will. But, that's the problem. People come and go too much. And I never do. I always cling and hold on to everything good from my past. And then... eventually it all leaves.

God.... you guys got me all emotional. If I didn't have more homeowrk to do, I'd go to sleep right now so I don't have to keep being depressed.

I always hang on to the past. That's my problem. But one day, we'll all get old and have no time for a site like TDN. Even Ian'll have to leave eventually. And we'll all fade from eachothers lives and become distant memories. But I'll never forget you, 'cause I'm like that.

*gasp!* Don't be depressed, Laura! :( I'm really really sorry we brought all this up again. Rather, I brought it up, asking why it was called Jellybird... *sigh* Me and my stupid curiosity... =[

~ Livvy

It's not your fault. This is a random topic, anyway. *sad smile* One thing turns into the next, and soon we're talking about things we don't want to talk about. But then, it turns into things that are evern worse, and I won't go into it, becuase you guys really are probably getting confused.

But hey, isn't that the point of HOP?

I collapsed today. I was in the library during lunch, trying to work on homework I hadn't finished last night, and I collapsed. It wasn't for long; just a moment. But then I realized I'd just been going through the motions of living for the past week. I haven't felt anything since Sunday afternoon. Not even exhaustion or anger. Just a semblance of them. *sigh*

Okay, there's my negativity for today. Now, to happier thoughts! My guy friend called me last night. I haven't seen him in over half a year! So sad that he went to a different school... But it was really good talking to him, and not at all awkward, which is rare for me because I'm always awkward with phone conversations.

~ Livvy

We're studying the names of different clothing items.

Scarf = bufanda

Shoes = zapatos

Underwear = ropa interior

No tengo ropa interior! >=D