Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yes, but we are Livvy the Peace-Maker and Intelligent, and Laura the Morbid_Hearted, and Will the Bad-At-Naming-Things-Guy! We can stand up to her!!

(...Doesn't sound like a very impressive army, does it? Darn. *mock-disappointed look*)

Hey ouch! That hurt... =[

(*sigh* Late again...)

~ Livvy

Haha, I actually forgot which floors I claimed.

You'll have to search this massive thread to reclaim the list.

Who's up to the task?

I'll give you a cookie.

I think floor 666 was classified as "EVIL: DO NOT ENTER". And, of course, there's either the 2nd or 3rd floor that doesn't exist. I can't remember which right now. You'll know if you open the door and sink into a void. ^_^

Is that a challenge against my army of Fluffy Minions?

Who want's to challenge Morgan and her army of Fluffy Minions? *raises hand* Anyone?

I think floor 666 was classified as "EVIL: DO NOT ENTER". And, of course, there's either the 2nd or 3rd floor that doesn't exist. I can't remember which right now. You'll know if you open the door and sink into a void. ^_^

Haha. If you fall through screaming to you're death, we'll know it's not the right door.

I had to skip ahead a few pages to catch up with you guys. The HOP is busy tonight. :O

I need a minimum of one cheddar for each payment. The rest can be a variety, as long as it's not mouldy.