Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Once my grandma made me, my uncle & my dad some Raman noodles. I was partway through eating it when I spit out what I had in my mouth. I had seen a millipede in my bowl. It was gross. Now I make sure that the bowls of Raman noodles my grandma makes me have no bugs in them.

Oh I'll kill any centipedes or ants that I see. I don't like the idea of centipedes crawling around my backpack and violin case at night. I always think they're going to lay eggs or something in them while I'm asleep and one day they'll all crawl out while I'm in school all over me and it'd be creepy.

People are scared of spiders because other people are scared of spiders because other people are... you see where I'm going with this. Like me: I'm terrified of bees, because when I was three, my babysitter stepped barefoot on a bee's stinger and started crying. I was very impressionable at the time, being only three years old, so from that point on I always knew that things with stingers were bad and scary and shouldn't be messed with ever. I've gotten over it now (sorta...), but I wouldn't have been scared of them if she hadn't been scared of them.

I still don't like spiders though. We get a lot of them on the front porch for some reason...

~ Livvy

Okay, since we seem to have put up too many pages for me to check, I will assume the topic is now bugs and such.

Annnnd... since I HATE bugs, we are changing the subject.

How fun would it be to have some title after you're last name. For example:

-Vlad the Impaler

-Elizabeth the Great

-Victoria the Great

-Alexader the Great

-Jack the Ripper (My personal favorite :P)

...There are more, but I'm too lazy to check.

Okay, since we seem to have put up too many pages for me to check, I will assume the topic is now bugs and such.

Annnnd... since I HATE bugs, we are changing the subject.

How fun would it be to have some title after you're last name. For example:

-Vlad the Impaler

-Elizabeth the Great

-Victoria the Great

-Alexader the Great

-Jack the Ripper (My personal favorite :P)

...There are more, but I'm too lazy to check.

Dave the Hider-Behind-Things. That's one that comes to mind.

From the perspective of a three-year-old watching her babysitter get stung, it's painful. Very. I plan to never get stung. (Hence the running around and whimpering every time I see a bee or wasp.)

Mum got a wasp up her pant leg once. She's really not sure how, but she got a wasp up her pant leg at work and it stung her numerous times before she squished it. *shudders* Ouch. =[

~ Livvy