Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*YAWN*

I just yawned for the third time in a row. Nothing to do with anything here, it was just me being tired. My internal clock is weird, this is one of thise days where it's normal for a bit. I don't want to sleep though. :( School's tomorrow. I don't wanna wake up tomorrow. *stops time forever* Muahahahaha! Now how will you get your pre-packaged disco loving geckos from the mail now, huh General Honkkit?! I is too ebil! :evil:

AHAH! But you forgot about my good ole' team of Evil Pastry Minions. Many people do not remember that I command this amazing and tactful army and, oh who am I kidding, they're a bunch of PASTRIES!

I think I get your point. xD

Hey, what's your name? I'd rather not call you rosyfinch because it makes me think I'm talking to a girl, and then I mentally slap myself and scream, "NO, MAGGOT HE. IS. NOT. A. GIRL. GOD."

My inner-self appears to be mean. xD

My first name is be Myles ;b
You and I, Revenge, will make an amazing team. An amzing team, I say.
YAY!
Alright, but we're naming our super crime-fighting vehicle the Revenge-Awesomenessmobile! And I call shotgun. :)
I call Maching gun. ;)

And our team is called TASATOM

The Amazing Super-Awesome Team of Mystery. :P

I call all 3 of the rotating turrets that shoot 600 BFG 9000 shots a second >: }
I call head-gun. I pwn you. ;o

I have an elite team of Fluffy Minions that will destroy both of you. :O

AHAH! But you forgot about my good ole' team of Evil Pastry Minions. Many people do not remember that I command this amazing and tactful army and, oh who am I kidding, they're a bunch of PASTRIES!
And I have an army of flying purple hippos wearing tophats that have rainbows come out of their butts and attack by barfing on their enemies >: }

Right... OK, don't have time to read everything.. So hope I didn't miss too much... I did however read this:

If you're referring to that 7 (hundred million? or billion? hm...) bailout plan, then I just gotta say we really needed that. Without it, the banks would have no money to lend to people and businesses, which would cause the economy to basically fail. Epically.

If I read that correctly you are talking about the Freddie Mac / Fannie Mae (or whatever they are called) bailout?? If so, I don't think it was the best idea, in the end they are just delaying the enevitable... That money comes out of the economy no matter when or how they get rid of the threat... And when the time comes that the debt needs to be paid or reigned in, then you have another problem... Why not deal with it now and have it over and done with than looming on the horizon??

They're biding their time. Who knows, maybe some fortune will befall us or some genius will find a way out of it.

Or that when it does happen, it happens when the market is more stable, so it wouldn't affect us as much.

And I guess I gotta join the Amazing Super-Awesome Team of Mystery, since I am Revenge's loyal yet unpaid lackey drone.

Who's Revenge? :shiftyeyes_anim:

My first name is be Myles ;b YAY!I call all 3 of the rotating turrets that shoot 600 BFG 9000 shots a second >: }And I have an army of flying purple hippos wearing top hats that have rainbows come out of their butts and attack by barfing on their enemies >: }

Yay for Myles! And I think that army is already being used somewhere in Canada. :mellow:

Myles is a nice name.

No, did I say nice? I meant TERRIBLE! HORRID! RETCHED! PUTRID! And pretty. :X

Nah, tis a wonderful name, not one you find much about these parts.

What were we talking about? OHYES! ARMIES! I am creating a top secret army of top secret animals that is sooooo top secret that it isn't secrety so I can tell you about it... but not too much. :P

What is a christmassy word that starts with either m or l?

I thought they were from pluto.... :?

Does it mean: Love you?

*google searches*

*comes back*

AHAH I get it. That's funny. :D

WUV WOO

lol, does anyone get it without using a google search?

Ahhhhh! AoM reference! Such a beastly game :D

And I don't like how Pluto isn't a planet. All my life I was taught it was one, and then they suddenly changed their minds...