Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I personally cannot even stand second hand tobacco smoke, It makes me gag whenever it reaches me.

And my brother is working on quitting, he went from a lot of menthol cigarettes to a light cigarette one in a while, he's doing good. Menthol's the bad stuff, I think it crystallizes in your lungs or something :)

My sister turned 18 a month ago, I doubt she'll smoke. Once when she was little, she asked my dad to try his cigar, he let her take one puff, now she absolutely hates the stuff.

ZOMBIE CANCER!!!!!!!

I had another dream about TDN last night. It's a little different, I'm not gonna say what it was about...

Pretty much all of my brothers smoke. My dad doesn't, though. He hates it. It's kinda weird wondering how that trend went on...

Why do have to twist every conversation into something horrible about worldwide declination? You can talk about something fun for once, like ZOMBIE CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrorists are doing that on purpose. They don't have to devise evil plans anymore, they just send us tabcco.

On a side note, I am back from making myself some scrambled eggs. :P

eeeew, eggs.

I'm on a mission.

I need to get CoD2 single player to work to go through with the plan though.

My dad want's to learn how to be a modern human ;b

He want's me to show him how to use FPS games for the PC.

Amazing, I know.

HOOOORAY!

After searching through about 30 google search pages, I found what I needed to fix CoD2.

Here it is:

I got Vista home premium. For multiplayer to work, It has to be set to run in compatibility mode with windows xp sp2. But for single player to work, you have to turn that off. Very weird when the game won't run in the environment it was meant for but in another one...

I think I get your point. xD

Hey, what's your name? I'd rather not call you rosyfinch because it makes me think I'm talking to a girl, and then I mentally slap myself and scream, "NO, MAGGOT HE. IS. NOT. A. GIRL. GOD."

My inner-self appears to be mean. xD