Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

-curled up in the corner, singing some Shin Chan song about being emo that she forgot the lyrics to- And now my hopes are gone...

:( feel like *cannot post word without breaking rules* still :( . I just need to violently bash the keyboard for a sec.

hhhhjjdhjjhnshbf;jngliltnligjbsnlfhubrihkbyhnndvnfnmkbvmsmisnmvblvnih8vbvonkknmg

b kbggfggghbgvffvvbgbvjnh dshhhhhhhhhhhhshgregfhhfgniiiivnhvoe85o

K

That helped with the stress a little bit.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, I need to go to bed, but trying to go to sleep just makes it worse >:{

I guess I'll drown out as many feeling as possible with loud music now. Like it'll help much :(

"see" you later.

So far, my color changes have been Chocolate, Yellow, Island, and Maraquan.

I'm not ll that happy, cause it's a Maraquan korbat.

:( feel like *cannot post word without breaking rules* still :( . I just need to violently bash the keyboard for a sec.

hhhhjjdhjjhnshbf;jngliltnligjbsnlfhubrihkbyhnndvnfnmkbvmsmisnmvblvnih8vbvonkknmg

b kbggfggghbgvffvvbgbvjnh dshhhhhhhhhhhhshgregfhhfgniiiivnhvoe85o

K

That helped with the stress a little bit.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, I need to go to bed, but trying to go to sleep just makes it worse >:{

I guess I'll drown out as many feeling as possible with loud music now. Like it'll help much :(

"see" you later.

Uh... I'm not sure if it'll help in your case, but I find that if I try to stay awake I go to sleep faster. XD In any case, I hope you get to sleep alright. :yes:

And wow - this topic is active again. Cool! :D

Uh... I'm not sure if it'll help in your case, but I find that if I try to stay awake I go to sleep faster. XD In any case, I hope you get to sleep alright. :yes:

And wow - this topic is active again. Cool! :D

That's why I'll "blast" my music and read a book until I can't really read effectively anymore, then I usually pass out around midnight in my timezone.

"blast" is about 8 out of 25, when there isn't much other sound.

We do our best to keep our lovely topic alive.

Sad thing is I can't even type. I think I pulled something in my shoulder.

More bad news, I has more goals! -emo-

We do our best to keep our lovely topic alive.

Sad thing is I can't even type. I think I pulled something in my shoulder.

More bad news, I has more goals! -emo-

Tell us your new goals, tell us your new goals, tell us your new goals, tell us your new goals!

More goals? May I inquire what they are?

Btw how's finding a Lupe coming along? I have a 39 day old one on my side account if you want him.

I think she was looking for an old Lupe, if I remember correctly from a previous post.

<_< I'm eating spaghetti! :whistle:

I once pounded a special ice bori I got from the yahoo toolbar event thing 'cause I didn't like the name I gave it. Mind you neither the species bori nor the color ice had been officially released yet, so it was extremely rare to find one in the pound. I didn't care, I didn't want a pet with a dumb name.

In unrelated news:

revenges777thpostwr4.png

I added stuff (Too much?) 'cause I thought it was too boring. Y'know, I never had a chance to screenie anything before, I believe this counts as a first time. Nothing special.

So... yeah, onwards...

It'd be also hard to find a Tyrannian Lupe with a good name in the pound. >>;;

Spaghetti is delicious. I'm eating Rice and chicken.

My goals'll have to be on hold. Something snapped in my shoulder, so now it hurts to move. I REALLY don't want to go to a hospital

Goals: (Mostly for my friends.)

Get a Krawk / Draik for my sister

Get a WN Tyrannian Lupe that's older than Flandre and younger than Glassy by a couple days.

Learn to draw. XDD

...That's kind of it. I use my pets for role playing and stories. I kind of never use money on myself very often.

Yeah. I understand. I hate Twi's name, but she's a Maraquan Korbat with the price of over 3000 in the pound. Sadly, I'm thinking of trading her off so I can get a Krawk / Draik for my sister... She can be an appropriate battle pet, it's just her defense that fails.

Edit: Love the grin. XD -steals sunglasses-

Plain and simply, I just wish I could draw my family of Neopets. Especially Flandre. She's my wittle baybie. <33

I've wanted a tablet, but it makes no sense when you can't draw.

Ooh, my shoulder hurts too. But the pain is more in my neck and my head. My dad, like not even an hour ago, slipped his foot off the brake (on accident) and we bumped the car in front of us. So now my head and neck hurts. :/

Ooh, my shoulder hurts too. But the pain is more in my neck and my head. My dad, like not even an hour ago, slipped his foot off the brake (on accident) and we bumped the car in front of us. So now my head and neck hurts. :/
You probably got whiplash then. ouch. Probably should just rest your neck awhile.

Ahem!!! Revenge some of us may start to sound like cranky old women