Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Multi-tasking when I have a report for work to type up is not such a good idea. Now I shall read it when I get back, which shall be soon. Bye for now.

I am back. Lols... that was the faster bit of work I have ever had to do :P

I think I am going to get three avvies today :D YAY!!

Actually you know I don't think you posted on my welcome topic Morgan :crying: Not that the question was directed to me or anything :P

Hmmm... I love Spirulina when it is mixed in with a fruit smoothie, yum!

Umm... well not really today, cause well, there aren't that many interesting topics out there today :yes: Plus you can normally always get down the bottom, it is the top ones you want to look out for :P

I haven't looked at it today, so I am not sure where I stand. I know AA hasn't been online though so that means first place is achievable :P

I haven't looked at it today, so I am not sure where I stand. I know AA hasn't been online though so that means first place is achievable :P

You are currently in first place and I think i'm 3rd.

Umm... I think we know that firetail. But still sometimes it can be interesting seeing how many people actually post per day etc.

Umm... where has Morgan disappeared too?

Ok I think this topic has taken a turn ... Where have Morgan, Levy and Revenge disappeared too :(