Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

From the anime. The actual game does have a story, it's just difficult to explain right because the exact plot changes with the different generations. It's basically about a kid who meets this researcher that tells him to catch every pokemon (like the comic) and he/she travels around the region to fight a rival, bosses, and some generic evil organization planning to capture the pokemon featured on the game cover (except in Red, Green, and Blue) using pokemon he/she collected in the game, eventually ending up having very powerful pokemon and "beating" the game. Yep, so that's it. Who wants frijoles?!

Umm, no and yes. Pikachu was on the cover of a game once, but they only try to catch him (I'm pretty sure it's a 'he') in the anime. It's kinda funny because Yellow version was made to be more like the anime. No, if you on the cover of any other pokemon game case/box, that's who they're trying to get.

Um, can we talk about something else now?

People change the topic whenever they want. Hence the previous name, "Off-Topic Board", but some people figured it would lead to spammers.

Point is, feel free to change the topic whenever you want. Just make it clear that you want to change it. ;)

See, that's why I hate my life. Nothing ever works out for me. The powers of luck and misfortune always are turned against me. And I suck in general. Don't deny it! You've known it's true since before I was born! Do not pity me! No one would anyway...

*looks upward* A few floors, none of them nearly as pwnful as the second floor. And there is no third floor. ;)

Revenge, have you changed the word for the day lately??!

Umm.. Morgan I am slightly confused as to how more floors can be above you, but no third floor?

Lols... it is not possible Morgan!!! You can't have a fourth floor without a third floor! Unless you skip the third floor and call it a fourth floor!

:O

In this insane world (or forum), anything is possible. Tell me why there is no third floor but there is a fourth and you win a cookie. :D