Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

But they're filled with chocolatey goodness. There's two plates out: the plate on the left has nuts and the one on the right has no nuts. *bites brownie*

Yeah, so is...... um..... OTHER STUFF!!!!! HAHAHA!!!

Eh. I agree. Toilet jokes (as I call them) aren't very high in the comedic ladder. Very low-brow, you see. That was a rarity, as I'm getting bored. I usually prefer using sarcasm, or non sequiturs to get a laugh. No hard feelings right? (I'd hate to have another person hate me.)

I can make funny puns! If I come up with them... I just thought up some really funny jokes yesterday, now I can't remember them. I should write things down. But, then I'll forget where I wrote it down...

I never win.

Hmm...I think you need a lesson in the art of pun making.

Unfortunately, that's not my field. Talk to Metroid. ;)

M'kay.

"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?" XD

I liked that show. It was cool. Everything they show on Nickelodeon is crap now. (Except iCarly. I get laughs out of that.)

Anyway... who wants steak sauce!?

Wait, what was that show you were talking about?

iCarly is okay. She actually acts like me on some occasions. :eh:

Invader ZIM was one of the better shows, too. :yes:

I was talking about All That. The older seasons, not the new stuff. Invader Zim was eersome! Too bad it was cancelled. Alot of good shows were ended quickly. I think. I don't remember. But I liked the old ones. :yes: Old cartoons, old shows, I prefer that. I wish Nick would make another network like Nicktoons, where they only showed stuff that's long gone from the current lineup, and popular too. That would be cool. It would make me watch TV more, I almost never watch it now. Yep... what were we talking about again?

That's awesome! Gir is awesome! I once had a bunch of Invader Zim episodes in my Xbox, my favorite was the first one. Okay. I'm going to sleep now. I'm really tired, and I can't post keep awake writing make sense...

Yeah. G'night.

You two really do know how to talk about a whole lota nothing aye??

Hmmm... well it looks like I am here all by myself :(

Not anymore! *shoots barrage of raw fish at you*

Random topic change: Food! (for eating, not throwing - mostly) What kind do you like?