Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Guest Public Enemy #1 Levy

Oh that makes sense. I'm guessing you read that little description of myself above. I don't play Neopets, yet I am here... This community is that magnetic!

Hey Felix! I'm Tom (I know this isn't a welcome topic I just feel like introducing myself). Nice set by the way, Xepha did mine as well.

I'm actually jealous of your name colour because orange is my favourite colour. I'm unfortunately not a big battledome person, so I can't see myself becoming BP staff anytime soon.

@Levy: I actually like that idea. I mean we all kinda know each other since there isn't too many people to remember here. I can remember who each person is (providing they're active enough). None the less I still think it would be a good idea, it would help newer members to remember who we are and we could also get to know each other a little better.

I might consider doing it, but I might be too lazy to go through with it. I am interested in doing it though so any suggestions would be helpful.

By the way, I noticed you changed your name back. Nothing too important, I just wanted to mention it :P

Yeah, I was getting tired of the long name. Luckily, I'm a fantastic member and I get two a month. I just wish those unused changes would roll over, I'd have like 5 banked.

Same here. I haven't changed my name in ages. :P

And an active members introduction topic sounds like an interesting idea. :yes:

I changed my name a few days ago, but I'll change it back at the end of the plot.

As for the Active Members thing, I'll do it, but I want to know if anybody has any ideas first. Any ideas/improvements etc?

Rwar!

You could do a spotlight, like I'm doing in my guild everyweek.

It's simple... you write a few questions and pick somebody to answer them each week. Good way to learn about each other and to reintroduce ourselves.

Ohh, I like that! Though, I ain't entirely sure how I could make it happen. Again, up to you guys.

On another note: I got a nice A on a speech today in my Debate class, and I was not prepared at all. ^_^

Was Mybb the forums I had on my old site? They were ok, but the add on I tried sucked.

I really should get back to that site anyway. I got alot of work to do on it. Plus with my new knowledge of Dreamweaver gained from my webdesign class I should do a lot better than before. I just need my good old FTS program reinstalled...

Well good luck Levy. :yes:

@Xepha: It wasn't before? o_O It is a major social networking site after all...

I've heard great things about Facebook, but Myspace got to me first. Perhaps I'll check out Facebook one day, but for now I am perfectly content with my Myspace..

I avoid social networking sites - I don't have many friends, so there's really no point. Besides, they're hardly secure these days...

What do you mean by that AA? I haven't had any problems with Myspace yet, it's been fine to me so far...

Was Mybb the forums I had on my old site? They were ok, but the add on I tried sucked.

I really should get back to that site anyway. I got alot of work to do on it. Plus with my new knowledge of Dreamweaver gained from my webdesign class I should do a lot better than before. I just need my good old FTS program reinstalled...

Yeah myBB was the one for your site.

Tried it for a bit of neorune too. After we got screwed again. =/ but that news plugin thing didnt work right. so it was like <_<

I remember taking a look at that Neorune forum of yours. Whatever happened to that?

I was just wondering if it still exists because it seems you have a new one called Litrion Forums :D

Nope it wasn't in French yet (Facebook).

I don't like that site much... put me in a depressing mood most of the time to see that old friends that I don't talk to anymore are all happy and what they are doing... So I've an account so it stopped stupid email "Your friend is inviting you to join facebook" blablablablabla.

What do you mean by that AA? I haven't had any problems with Myspace yet, it's been fine to me so far...

I think he might be mentioning how none of the online users pop up. So you never know who's on or not. =/