Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well AA, since you are the Official Designer of the DOOM Badge (a fantastic position I just invented) I will take your word for it. I like the Badge already anyway.

By the way, it is incredibly difficult to keep up with you two posting at the same time. I'm struggling to keep up :P

It's pretty hot over here in Australia but today was just right. Not too hot and not too cold.

It rained all Summer here, this year though. There never really was a summer here this year :P

Yep. I like the cold though. I'd much rather be in the middle of a blizzard then a heatwave, you know?

In unrelated news, guess who just beat the elite four! Yay, it's me! Yeah. Anyway, if you have no idea what I meant when I said that, don't worry. I don't expect any comments for that part.

They don't need to broadcast for the undercover division to find out. :evil:

Around here it's always hot and damp. Unless the sun's been shining all day, in which case it's hotter and damper. <_<

*talks about weather*

Here in Scotland, well, we generally have at least 3 seasons a day. It was raining earlier. We've had gales. At present the sun is out. You never know what you're gonna get.

Well I guess it would be nice to live in a place where you get some change once in a while. The only really major change we get here is when the haze comes...

That reminds me of Christchurch, New Zealand. When the sun was out, it was about ten degrees Celsius. When it looked like rain, it was hot.

Well that's easily explainable: when you have cloud cover, heat from the sun is trapped within the atmosphere, increasing the temperature. When there are no clouds, the heat escapes. :glasses02:

I'll take your word for it... *is tired*

I was about to post about the weather, but then I realised it's the middle of the night so there isn't much to say really. It's just dark... :P