Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Iam preety borke my slef trying to save up to level up my mara gerlet some more so she worth a draik ubber hard

I badly want a Mara Gelert. It has become my new dreamie :3

There are none of my pets that I can bear to trade for one though. So it looks like I'll be zapping, or saving up :)

I like the Stock Market. It's not a bad way to earn NP even if you have little to no idea what you're doing. I usually forget to buy my 1000 shares every day, but slowly but surely I'm making my way up to a million neopoints in there to get the avatar. Should have it by the end of the week unless some stocks take a tumble.

I've also been having fun with Food Club lately. I hit a 48:1 yesterday which put me in the green, so I've officially made neopoints on it. I also recommend the Habitarium for making some semi-quick decent neopoints.

It's not the value of the stocks that gets the avatar, it's the amount you invest.

I got bored and bought really expensive stocks then sold them straight back after I got the avatar. :whistle:

Hehe, high five :)

Weee, got lent 8.5mil for the Number 6 avatar :D

1 avatar away from 250 now! :thumbsup:

EDIT:

Oh, I just became a Super Member. Nice end to my day :woot:

I've been doing a lot of Key Quest lately for nps. Been lucky with good, easy to sell prizes...paintbrush here and there and a lot of codestones..

And good luck getting that 250th av!

Hehe, I agree with that sentiment. If you cannot partcipate in the neopets conversation please make and attempt to change the subject or you will feel the wrath of ryan :evil: Wow, you know the 'wrath of ryan' does sound pretty awesome, you should claim that as part of something.

Gratz on Super Member!! :D

I love my stocks. I've been investing since...August? And have made a ton of profit :)

Today was better after my awful weekend. Thanks for all the support guys!! ^_^

TDN is a very supportive community, isn't it? :)

So, I suppose I'm pretty unusual in that I got the stock market avatar right after it was released (and by accident, when I simply went to view my portfolio for the day)? :P

Nice job on becoming Super, Iona. Sadly for me, I still have quite a path to go. :sad01_anim:

Yeah, TDN is great :D I have to say, all of my Neo communities have been really supportive in terms of RL problems, and i'm really grateful for that ^_^

Haha yeah that's a little unusual, to get the av so quickly. I did it the normal slow way and bought 1000 shares at 15 a day until i had enough for the avvie, then I kept going. Lucky me none of my stocks hit sell point before i got to 1M invested! xD

You'll get there!!! I hit Super a month or so ago, I think :) I wanna get the golden star though hahaha :laughingsmiley:

Anybody play DD for today yet? i am terrible at this game, sigh :P

Anybody play DD for today yet? i am terrible at this game, sigh :P

I did. It's one of my daily games. My highest score though, is only 4000, because I usually quit after I get the points for 1k NP.

Hmm.. most I've ever got in Crisis Courier is 800ish. That was a very long time ago though, I only played it when it came out, haha.

Might go make an attempt at it now. Think I may have to go for Abi this time though...

Thanks for the congrats everyone! :)

Ugh, another typical day.. returning from school, wiped out, eating everything I see... going on the computer even though I have a pile of school related things to deal with. Bah.

Oh and I've got a BC entry for the upcoming competition, if anyone wants to take a look and give me an opinion you can check it out here. Thanks.

Aww, you're shoyru is so cute! Awesome drawing. :wub_anim:

I love crisis courier. For some reason I'm really amused by it, though I must admit I usually get bored and quit by level 4.

I'm totally just about to start my pig out mode too. There are tons of amazing left overs in the fridge and I'm super excited for chow time :yum: I started my pig out with an amazing biscuit :wub_anim:

Ahhhhh Faerie Shoyru!!!! Those used to my only and biggest Dream pet. :D I wanted to paint Spritzie (My Blue Shoyru, who was my first pet ever created, over 8.5 years ago) but I could never bring myself to do it, because she's been Blue for so long. Though I might paint her Maractite when they release it for Shoyrus.

Oh, I got distracted didn't I? The drawing is gorgeous! :D Let me know when the new voting is up, and I'll vote for her.

I remember when I couldn't score over 700 in Crisis Courier. But I just kept practicing, and the more familiar I got with the game, where everything was, I knew what was coming and was prepared, plus I got comfortable enough to take risks to get higher scores earlier. Like I can have nearly 2k by the end of the second level now.

Aha, yeah I loved palebloo as a Blue Shoyru too. I got a Fountain Faerie Quest though and was really keen on using it. It was a choice between Faerie and Maraquan (this was UC at the time) and in the end I went for Faerie. I really wish I hadn't converted her now, I did it because I wanted to give her a background and they didn't allow them on UCs at the time. Oh well. Maractite Shoyru sounds interesting!

Thanks guys :)

Sounds good, Wembly. There are no treats in my house right now... except from my mum's cereal bars, which are disgusting (I just tried one).

But then I took 2 plain crackers, spread Nutella on one and then placed them together to make a sort of biscuit chocolate sandwich thing :whistle:

I shall go play CC now. Will practise a little but I probably won't have the patience to attempt AAA.

You know I've never actually had Nutellla. Everyone says its amazing though.

I definitely think you can beat AAA. You only have to get like 1/2 way through the 4th level at best so with a little practice I think almost everyone should be able to do it.

If you ask me about Crisis Courier, my all time greatest score is 5,970. I'm just proud that I play this title everyday, so I had the upper hand today. :yes:

Congrats :) Good luck.

I sincerely doubt I can get 3500+. Just do not have the patience right now.

So I was curious as to whether or not I'd be able to add my BC entry to a BC forum in a few days but I could not find one. I checked the art forum's rules here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/31-art-forum-rules/ and it said that BC entries aren't allowed on it and you need to post on the "appropriate forum", but the link to wherever that is showed me a page with an error. Any help?