Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

@ Livvy: Do you change your font color whenever you wanna post or is there a place to reset it so you dont have to bother to change it all the time? Weird question but I always wanted to know XD.

I've just gotten so used to typing {color="#000080"}wordswordswords{/color} that I don't really have to think about changing it anymore. :) I wish there was a way to change the default though.

Note: I'm going to be away this weekend. I have Baptist All-State Choir, and the place that hosts it has NO reception of any kind unless you stand in a certain corner with your phone positioned just so, and even then it's weak. So I probably won't be able to even lurk. How unfortunate.

I'm still at music camp. The Praise Band is awful. I hate to complain, but... they are. >_< I'm really missing our director from last year. We called him Kenny, and he was a really fun, interesting little fellow. Our director this year is interesting, but he's not working as intensely as he should be to make sure we learn all our music perfectly with no off notes. Right now we're dealing with a lot of off notes. Oh well. Maybe we'll get Kenny back next year. =D

Barely. I held connection for about an hour, and then it was gone again. And then I had to go sing. But yes, I found connection! :O

The concert went off swimmingly (the choral parts, at least) but I'm really glad to be home. I was beginning to lose my voice. (It's almost totally gone now.)