Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I would love a husky... but it is creul to keep them in warm climets as they are meant to live in the snow... so I don't have it in me to get one unless I move to the artic... Although that aint happening anytime soon.

I know but it is still cruel to keep them in a warm climent... They are breed as snow dogs and to live in the artic.

Solution: Shave um...

That's what our neighbors do to their miniature collie. Shave it when the weather gets hot and let it grow for the winter.

i hate to ask this but did the mice die at the cats hands?

Nope. But one of them (my favourite of the three) was pecked to death by crows. It could have been a cat, but it seems kind of unlikely, because the mouse was still inside the cage and had sorta beak sized holes all over it.

In other news, I was about to change my display name back to DOOM Bringer, but it wouldn't let me. Then I realised it's a 30 day period not one month (I last changed it around this time on the 27th February, which is exactly a month ago. It's just not 30 days :P). I suppose this gives me some more time to think if I want to use a different name or not... *thinks*

Nope. But one of them (my favourite of the three) was pecked to death by crows. It could have been a cat, but it seems kind of unlikely, because the mouse was still inside the cage and had sorta beak sized holes all over it.

In other news, I was about to change my display name back to DOOM Bringer, but it wouldn't let me. Then I realised it's a 30 day period not one month (I last changed it around this time on the 27th February, which is exactly a month ago. It's just not 30 days :P). I suppose this gives me some more time to think if I want to use a different name or not... *thinks*

*clears throut* Sir... you could name yourself Master of the Doom Corporation...

*bows at the almighty leader as she backs out of the room*

I'm not the leader, I am actually the Head of the Combat Division. AA (Sky Shadow) is Head of the Undercover Division. Together we head this region of DOOM Corp, but we serve under the shady Board of Directors. So basically he and I are equal second in command.

*looks around nervously*

Ohhh... *stammers* I do hope Sir AA will not reprimand me for my confusion... *runs and hides until the cost is clear*

Sir AA? Since when did I have a knighthood? :P

Don't worry, the new agents are getting confused like that all the time, so it's not really a problem.

PMSL... Umm... Well... *stammers*

*leaves the room before she puts her foot in it and bows at her Masters*

Um, right. Whatever.

Anyway to the pet conversation earlier: I have a dog! He's a lab and has a really fun personality, but has recently come to be a bit lazy. I'm beginning to think he's getting old. I used to have a cat, which had kittens (they were cuuuute too ^_^), but we had to give them away, and the cat ended up running away somewhere. My dad hates cats anyway, so something was bound to happen. I also used to have a bunch of goldfish, but my brother was smart enough to throw in a betta in there, and they ended up eating each other to death. (As for fighting, the biggest goldfish won against the betta, go figure)

In pokemon: The eevee Levy sent me's doing pretty well. It's a Vaporeon at level 70-something and one of my faves. It was even one of the pokemon that helped me beat the Elite Four. Is nice, yes? No?

Cool, I need to get back to training my Pokes. I better pick my berries soon to. I'll do that now

Edit: Crud, I waited too long and they all died T^T

I had goldfish too. I had two sets of two.. but they were in a bowl with guppies and I didn't realise that guppies were so evil :(... so the goldfishies died.

Free missing Pokemon, for only $823564986824036502374000000.96 Get them while they're hot! :P

I'm reasonably happy because I just spent a few hours in the library finishing off all my assignments. ^_^