Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

YESSSSSS. Or Onerepublic.

And I cant wait for The Fray's new CD coming out. Comes out right before my birthday. AAR have one coming out right before my bday too. :3

I GOT A DRUMSTIIIIICK.

Jealous for the whole Drumstick thing. I don't think they're available over here, mind you, we don't really have ice cream trucks roaming the streets anymore.

I didn't eat all that unhealthily over break. I did have like, two pounds of jelly beans though. And a burger + fries meal from Five Guys that I ate by myself. (Their portions are huge. A "regular" burger has two patties and the "regular" order of fries is enough for two or three people.)

You should definitely go there one of these days. Their burgers are really good, but somewhat on the pricey side (it's about $4 for a single-patty burger and a little less than $6 for a double-patty burger, but so worth it).

They also provide free peanuts that you can have while you're waiting for your meal. :D

Never heard of that place.

Lol, i've ate so unhalthily while at my grandpa's house. I've made up for it though. I've probably spent over 5 hours in the backyard practicing my football skittles, and ridden my bike over 2.5 miles in the 3 or 4 days i've been here.

Lol, i've ate so unhalthily while at my grandpa's house. I've made up for it though. I've probably spent over 5 hours in the backyard practicing my football skittles, and ridden my bike over 2.5 miles in the 3 or 4 days i've been here.

Haha! Practicing your football Skittles?!? Did you taste the rainbow? I would say that would be rather unhealthy...

Not to sound random, but I just tried searching up Football Skittles, and I got

of some bloke throwing a football into a basketball hoop. :laughingsmiley: