Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I decided to pop in here. It seemed to be interesting.

On the topic of meals I very rarely cook. If it's just me I won't cook but if I have friends over or my cousins I'll cook.

Although the easy thing to do with friends is to throw pizza's in the oven.

I want to learn how to make really good sushi. Cause it's delicious.

Did someone say pizza? I really love having pizza. My childhood favourite was pepperoni, but I moved on to supreme when I got older. I also liked having Buffalo Shrimp Pizza as well, even though some people may have never heard of it, Buffalo Shrimp is a bit more spicy than Buffalo Chicken Pizza if you ask me. If your restaurant ever has Buffalo Shrimp Pizza, you should try it out.

Also, Someone at another forum I go to showed me a video of Mario giving people a tour of the Nintendo 3DS, and I wanted to share it with the rest of you.

Here's the video, and you'll never hear Mario talk this much before in your life.

Did someone say pizza? I really love having pizza. My childhood favourite was pepperoni, but I moved on to supreme when I got older. I also liked having Buffalo Shrimp Pizza as well, even though some people may have never heard of it, Buffalo Shrimp is a bit more spicy than Buffalo Chicken Pizza if you ask me. If you restaurant ever has Buffalo Shrimp Pizza, you should try it out.

Also, Someone at another forum I go to showed me a video of Mario giving people a tour of the Nintendo 3DS, and I wanted to share it with the rest of you.

Here's the video, and you'll never hear Mario talk this much before in your life.

That video made me laugh till I cried... My husband has a friend, he's this Italian guy who moved to the US about 15 or so years ago. He moved back to Italy in the beginning of this year. Anyway, when he talks, he sounds EXACTLY like Mario on this video. Well, his voice is not quite as high, but the accent is right on. :laughingsmiley: Thanks for the LOL ^_^

And about pizza; My Italian father in law spoiled me too much so I am VERY picky. The only pizza I like here in the US is Papa John's. My in laws live in Belgium, so going over for pizza is kind of hard. LOL

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't use acronyms that contain swear words, the acronym has been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I missed having Pizza Hut's Stuffed Crust Pizza. Every time I ever do stop by a Pizza Hut, it's normally for their All-You-Can-Eat Buffets. I remember having 24 slices of their pizza back in June 2011, but their slices are small for those buffets.

Besides Pizza Hut, I also enjoy other pizza restaurants like Piezoni's and Papa Gino's, along with Papa John's on rare occasions. I never really had Papa John's much, but I love the taste of their pizza. I'd never forget Domino's, but that's more of a pizza delivery service than anything, and I like their new enhanced crust as well.

I enjoy Boston Pizza.

Although whenever I go there I never get pizza.

Pizza hut is delicious for sure though!

I remember when Vancouver verses Boston was going on in the NHL playoffs, they crossed out Boston Pizza all over where I live and put "Vancouver" Pizza cause they felt having Boston pizza was not loyal to our team. xD

Why is everyone talking about this all of a sudden? When I go to my Nanna's I usually end up having that for tea. I can smell it as soon as I get in, and I know.

How often do I go to the mall? Normally not a lot like the bulk of you, but I still like to visit my local mall every other month. When I'm at a mall, I like to check out any toy, comic book, video game, and nerd collectible store I come across. These days, I like to save up money for some more harder-to-find vintage video games, let alone some newer Nintendo DS and Wii games for my video game collection.

(THERE ARE 41 GUESTS STALKING THIS TOPIC O.O)

41 guests? That's a lot of people taking a look at one topic if you ask me. They don't know what they're missing, Khaos.

TDN normally gets 250 or so guests at this time as well.

No guests now . . . guess they're all asleep.

Speaking of guests, I'm on vacation!!! I'm staying at a Drury Suites and absolutely loving it. Anyone else have a favorite hotel brand/chain they've stayed at, or just a really cool hotel in their area that they like?

But I got upset about it. Before that, I didn't really want to go to a place to eat. Then the night before, I didn't want to be the first to sit at the table. And yet I want to be the first to get up in the mornings at my Dad's. Must be something to do with my problem.

Speaking of guests, I'm on vacation!!! I'm staying at a Drury Suites and absolutely loving it. Anyone else have a favorite hotel brand/chain they've stayed at, or just a really cool hotel in their area that they like?

Regular hotels, my favorite would be the Marriott.

My favorite hotel of all time that I've stayed in would be the Queen Mary, in Long Beach, CA. It's an old cruise liner that was often compared to the Titanic, though not quite considered a sister ship to the Titanic. It's now permanently placed in a harbor in Long Beach and was restored to be a hotel. (Next to it is the Russian sub, Scorpion, that you can tour.) If anyone is curious, the website for it is HERE.

Not so much hotel, or rather, not a hotel at all.

I had a farm stay at Macca Farm in Tasmania. That was A W E S O M E. <3 We got to pick the (freshly laid) eggs for breakfast, even. :D

And on the same trip, I went to Cradle Mountain.

Beautiful.