Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's a good thing, trust me. It's just I see you posting everywhere and it's like BAM *insert interesting story here* you know? :P idk like I like it :P

ANYWHO soap operas are great ;)

Lol, well my friends find it very amusing when I start up a conversation.

Always tend to have a story for the smallest things lol.

And I like post interesting things and not just short cut posts >.<;

I do that too! Though unfortunately I usually sing along or spurt out a jingle from a commercial as opposed to an actual song. We used to actually have an on going game/competition with friends that you got a point whenever sang a part of a song right after/during the conversation about whatever topic was just said. I was pretty good at that since I kind of do it all the time anyway :laughingsmiley:

Oh nice! Sounds like a lot of fun :D I sing jingles too sometimes, like the ones on the radio? XD

Lol, well my friends find it very amusing when I start up a conversation.

Always tend to have a story for the smallest things lol.

And I like post interesting things and not just short cut posts >.<;

I bet lol :D

And well yeah, short posts usually result in a lack of conversation :P

Oh nice! Sounds like a lot of fun :D I sing jingles too sometimes, like the ones on the radio? XD

I bet lol :D

And well yeah, short posts usually result in a lack of conversation :P

Lol yes. Plus if I were to read for me it has to be interesting O:

Accck so busy today, got to finish this 70inch x 30inch painting on a door and going to Vegas to coming week for spring vacation~

Lol yes. Plus if I were to read for me it has to be interesting O:

Accck so busy today, got to finish this 70inch x 30inch painting on a door and going to Vegas to coming week for spring vacation~

Oooh tough life :P

I wish I could paint and then go to Vegas :P

Oooh tough life :P

I wish I could paint and then go to Vegas :P

The door was a request from my mom lol.

My little sister wanted Mulan painted on here door since I designed my door not too long ago xD

Well I have to study so I'ma be in the resort by the pool while I type away on my laptop lol.

The door was a request from my mom lol.

My little sister wanted Mulan painted on here door since I designed my door not too long ago xD

Well I have to study so I'ma be in the resort by the pool while I type away on my laptop lol.

That's so sick, I bet you're a really good artist! :D

haha, still, it's better than sitting inside on a rainy day on your laptop ;)

That's so sick, I bet you're a really good artist! :D

haha, still, it's better than sitting inside on a rainy day on your laptop ;)

Lol, I don't know about that, I', just a jack of all trades O:

I wouldn't be on the computer on rainy days since those days make me sleepy. xD

Vegas sounds fun...that is, if you're old enough to gamble.

Just kidding. :P I'm pretty sure there's more to Vegas than gambling- like, shopping, food, etc.

Of course, I've never been there, but I want to go *_*

When my sister and I went, I was 23 and she was 26. Neither of us did any gambling. We were only there for 3 days, but we just walked around taking pictures. The only special things we did were the Beatles LOVE show, Mandalay Bay's Shark Reef, and the Secret Garden at the Mirage.

But I had so much fun. I'd love to go back. My husband and I plan to go someday, though he'd want to gamble.

True enough :P

I wish I could be a Jack of all trades D: I'm not good at anything XD

Thing is jack of all trades is good at everything but not exceptionally great at one thing >.<;

Yay for Vegas! I've only been once, with my sister.

Where are you staying? We stayed at the Luxor. (In the pyramid.)

I'm not sure. It's my family's time share and usually the resorts we stay at are really nice.

Decided to have one big family vacation before I leave overseas xD;

Vegas sounds fun...that is, if you're old enough to gamble.

Just kidding. :P I'm pretty sure there's more to Vegas than gambling- like, shopping, food, etc.

Of course, I've never been there, but I want to go *_*

I'm not old enough to gamble (1 more year!) lol yet again not that interested xD;

I do like sightseeing and trying out different foods whenever I can, as a chef must expose myself to different kinds O;

This is probably my 5th time going lol.

when i was just 8 years old i had an obsession with anime.Late at night i would turn on the TV and watch Inuyasha,but my dad always was so protective,he locked the channel so i wouldn't watch it anymore and ever since then i haven't watch Inuyasha,but secrectly i still have an obsession with anime and i don't know why,but i know that i liked it ever since that i was a little kid because i allways loved cherry blossoms,i always loved to draw and paint especially chinese paintings and i always loved anime,so its just my little secret,but not for my dad because he knew it all along LOL :D

when i was just 8 years old i had an obsession with anime.Late at night i would turn on the TV and watch Inuyasha,but my dad always was so protective,he locked the channel so i wouldn't watch it anymore and ever since then i haven't watch Inuyasha,but secrectly i still have an obsession with anime and i don't know why,but i know that i liked it ever since that i was a little kid because i allways loved cherry blossoms,i always loved to draw and paint especially chinese paintings and i always loved anime,so its just my little secret,but not for my dad because he knew it all along LOL :D

I remember when my mom showed me how to paint a real Chinese painting, calligraphy pen and everything.

Took so long but I really like the elegance of it.

I think the Chinese symbols for the poetry was a pain though not to mention my dad's half Japanese so he expected me to learn his language too.

Chinese + Japanese + Tagalog + English growing up= hard @_@

Rite Aid used to call my cell phone all the time asking for a Hilda Someone-or-other. It was quite strange. o_O

Sonic is delicious. :yum: I'm not a fan of slushies, so I've never had them, but their ice cream is very good. And yes, their tots are totally addicting.

It's entirely possible you two are clones! Spritzie and I are TDNTwins. :yes: It's been known to happen.

LOL it's looking more and more like Airi and I ARE clones! it's absolutely amazing how things like this happen =)

The weather where I live is...meh. Us East Coasters have to put up with unbearably snowy and cold winters and occasionally, scorching summers. >_>

Other than that, springtime and fall are pretty good. :P

hahaha, where I live in Wyoming is exactly the same way! in the summer, we easily reach 100+ degrees at least twice a month, usually more. but I love hot weather, so I'm okay with that ^_~ winter is absolutely disgusting in my opinion. these past two winters were TERRIBLE! we had negative temps (I'm talking like -10 to -30 F) wayyy too many times! there were mornings I wasn't sure my car was going to start at all! spring and fall are usually all right, but still too cool for my liking!

It's pretty much a Filipino stereotype but yes my dad was in the Navy ahaha also that's how he and my mom meet o-o;

wowww, this is getting weird! LOL. my dad finally told me how he ended up meeting my mother... apparently his shipmate came back one night with an 'E' hickeyed on his chest... that was from my aunt! bwahahaha!

hahaha, where I live in Wyoming is exactly the same way! in the summer, we easily reach 100+ degrees at least twice a month, usually more. but I love hot weather, so I'm okay with that ^_~ winter is absolutely disgusting in my opinion. these past two winters were TERRIBLE! we had negative temps (I'm talking like -10 to -30 F) wayyy too many times! there were mornings I wasn't sure my car was going to start at all! spring and fall are usually all right, but still too cool for my liking!

Goodness, that's cold. o.o It didn't even get that cold here.

Did you get a lot of snow the past two winters? =P

LOL it's looking more and more like Airi and I ARE clones! it's absolutely amazing how things like this happen =)

*waves* Heya long lost clone. Ahaha xD

Kinda scary at the same time >.<

Goodness, that's cold. o.o It didn't even get that cold here.

Did you get a lot of snow the past two winters? =P

two years ago, we didn't get too much, but this year, it was pretty bad. for a while, our front yard had a good 6 or more inches. the thing that sucks about WY is that we'll get snow at any time of the year, especially on the mountains. I remember camping once when I was little and we got snow on the 4th of July! right now, our weather is ridiculously unstable. it will be barely about freezing point in the mornings, beautifully sunny and warm in the afternoon, and uncomfortably chilly in the evening. argh, I hate it, but I still love living here because of the people I've met.

*waves* Heya long lost clone. Ahaha xD

Kinda scary at the same time >.<

LOL too right. I still am amazed at how similar one of my best friends and I are. we think almost exactly alike and our personalities are pretty identical too! I'm a more hard-hearted than she is though. sounds weird, but what I mean by hard-hearted is that she's more willing to give "friends" multiple chances, whereas I am not. but it works for me, because less drama in my life since I've started being that way =)

LOL too right. I still am amazed at how similar one of my best friends and I are. we think almost exactly alike and our personalities are pretty identical too! I'm a more hard-hearted than she is though. sounds weird, but what I mean by hard-hearted is that she's more willing to give "friends" multiple chances, whereas I am not. but it works for me, because less drama in my life since I've started being that way =)

Wow I am the same way, well depends on the situation xD;

I'm afraid I am more naive when I don't know it though >.<;

Wow I am the same way, well depends on the situation xD;

I'm afraid I am more naive when I don't know it though >.<;

I have a huge heart and I actually do love people; it really doesn't take long for me to trust someone once I start talking and hanging out with them regularly. but honestly, I have been burned enough times that I'm A LOT more cautious than I used to be. for instance, I'm actually at least 3k in debt because of an old "friend" that refused to pay me for a GINORMOUS cell phone bill that he'd racked up. I couldn't pay it back then, so it just kept accumulating and got sent to collections. so now with fees and whatnot, it's at least 3k. ugh. once I get my own apartment, I'm definitely working on getting that paid off!

I do try to see the best in people I meet, though. and I know I can be very naive when it comes to certain people... usually the ones I get emotionally attached to, but meh. there are some things that no one will ever change my mind about or take away from me again, so I don't mind sacrificing a bit of dignity for the ones that are worth it.

I have a huge heart and I actually do love people; it really doesn't take long for me to trust someone once I start talking and hanging out with them regularly. but honestly, I have been burned enough times that I'm A LOT more cautious than I used to be. for instance, I'm actually at least 3k in debt because of an old "friend" that refused to pay me for a GINORMOUS cell phone bill that he'd racked up. I couldn't pay it back then, so it just kept accumulating and got sent to collections. so now with fees and whatnot, it's at least 3k. ugh. once I get my own apartment, I'm definitely working on getting that paid off!

I do try to see the best in people I meet, though. and I know I can be very naive when it comes to certain people... usually the ones I get emotionally attached to, but meh. there are some things that no one will ever change my mind about or take away from me again, so I don't mind sacrificing a bit of dignity for the ones that are worth it.

Wow you're like me o-o;

But yea that sucks so much about that friend who rang up your bill.

I would actually be firm and straight up talk to him about paying me back, because that's a situation that demands a bit of authority, and I'm usually spoke spoken x_x;;

Wow you're like me o-o;

But yea that sucks so much about that friend who rang up your bill.

I would actually be firm and straight up talk to him about paying me back, because that's a situation that demands a bit of authority, and I'm usually spoke spoken x_x;;

pah, it's not even worth trying to get him to pay me back. this was prolly 5 years ago now. he's one of the most unreliable people I have ever met in my life; I really don't remember him ever holding a job for more than a year, if he ever even made it that close. nah, I'd just rather get it done myself. I consider it punishment for letting people take advantage of me. it was a good lesson though, helped me grow a backbone LOL. recently, my stepbrother wanted me to try to put a car in my name for his wife and I said absolutely NOT. turns out, that was a great idea because he and his wife are split up now.

pah, it's not even worth trying to get him to pay me back. this was prolly 5 years ago now. he's one of the most unreliable people I have ever met in my life; I really don't remember him ever holding a job for more than a year, if he ever even made it that close. nah, I'd just rather get it done myself. I consider it punishment for letting people take advantage of me. it was a good lesson though, helped me grow a backbone LOL. recently, my stepbrother wanted me to try to put a car in my name for his wife and I said absolutely NOT. turns out, that was a great idea because he and his wife are split up now.

Yea, just have to have a time and place to say no.

I have troubles saying it but when I am strongly against it I am really stubborn lol.

I'm sorry that happened to you Kittyn.

I had a similar experience when I was 16-17. I had a friend who did nothing but take advantage of me. (I didn't see it at the time, but my mom did.) And she would have me drive her places to buy stuff and as she'd be checking out, she'd realize she "forgot her checkbook" so I'd pay for it. She ended up owing me over $600. It took me about 2 years after we quit being friends, to get it all back. And the last bit, she only returned because I threatened to go to her parents about it if she didn't. (I knew she had the money.)

I'm sorry that happened to you Kittyn.

I had a similar experience when I was 16-17. I had a friend who did nothing but take advantage of me. (I didn't see it at the time, but my mom did.) And she would have me drive her places to buy stuff and as she'd be checking out, she'd realize she "forgot her checkbook" so I'd pay for it. She ended up owing me over $600. It took me about 2 years after we quit being friends, to get it all back. And the last bit, she only returned because I threatened to go to her parents about it if she didn't. (I knew she had the money.)

Wow, that really sucks to hear that.

With me and my friends if we had to borrow money from each other is was like a dollar here and there.

So I never been in that situation >.<