Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ahh, I see. Thank you.

Cool, may add it to there when it goes up then :)

I searched the whole "Past Winners" section for my old elephante entries. It took me a while but I found all of them, they all got 3rd in 2007. I must say my 12-year-old art skills were pretty awful :laughingsmiley:... personally I think I've improved a lot since then. 4 years later and I'm finally entering again. :rolleyes_anim:

EDIT:

Oh, I actually managed to score 3,820 on CC. Glad I didn't give up and choose Abigail.

Something AA said on the Crisis Courier topic about playing for survival rather than collecting everything influenced me to change my strategy and it worked. Thanks!

Good luck in the BC iona!

I managed to beat AAA! Woot woot! My score on CC before this was a measly 500, but I played the game a few times and I did it! :D

Crisis Courier is painful with a track pad

By any chance, do you mean those tablet things that laptops have, Not Tyler? Just taking a guess. :whistle:

He clearly means a giant mat on which you must run to wherever you wish the mouse to go. :yes: *points at own track pad with highly trained hamster* Run left! Now down a little! Good Gertrude!

You've been in the staff area?

*pulls out walkie-talkie* Alert, we've had a breach in security. This could get serious. Check for other leaks ASAP!

*ahem* Now if you'll just step this way... *holds completely non-suspicious-looking door open, leading to a completely harmless-looking not-totally-dark room*

Ryan, so how are we doing on the fire extinguisher team? :shiftyeyes_anim:

Something AA said on the Crisis Courier topic about playing for survival rather than collecting everything influenced me to change my strategy and it worked. Thanks!

You're welcome! Considering how terrible I am at that game, I'm happy to have managed to help someone somehow. xD And there's a reason I have to play for survival...

Thanks to our wonderful friends responsible for developing Flash player over at Adobe, I can have a Crisis Courier experience like no other, soaring through the skies with FIVE SECONDS of lag time. As a result, I have the opportunity to engage in the wonderful activity of attempting to anticipate and execute the required movements several seconds in advance. Oh, hang on a moment - it's not really five seconds of lag time. It's anywhere between four seconds to six seconds, depending on how many structures, bags and enemies are being displayed on screen at that particular moment. So I even get to have fun attempting to judge what the level of excessive CPU load will be for the next few seconds and adjust my actions to compensate.

Thank you Adobe. Flash player has made my day.

Sarcasm intended.

I wish CC hadn't been so laggy today. It was insane, and I would have been looking forward to using today as an excuse to go way past my usual scores. But I didn't want to deal with it for long after I beat AAA. It was ridiculous.

I stopped taking risks and started playing for survival as well...managed to keep all four lives until level 4..which is where I got the score.

I probably won't play that until it is once again required for some kind of challenge lol. Hopefully everyone can get through tomorrows game without lagging and such.

I hate how it's 1:25am, and I'm starving.

Geez, that's nearly 5am Wembly!! You should go to bed xDDD

As for myself, I made it to bed before midnight for the first time in several months, waking up at 7am only to realize that lab got moved from 8am to 9am :rolleyes_anim:

That would happen, hahaha

Hey folks.

It's another day of returning from school and immediately ending up on this topic :P

Today was rather slow and dull. What's more is I've got so much work to get through tonight and a lot of things that deadline tomorrow that I've not started yet.

Looks like I'll have to get my act together and stop procrastinating :(

You're welcome! Considering how terrible I am at that game, I'm happy to have managed to help someone somehow. xD And there's a reason I have to play for survival...

Haha, well it worked :P

Lol Wembly. It's oky, i've managed to hurt myself with much odder objects. :P

Btw, guess who just got an application form thingie to volunteer at a hospital for 4 hours a week over the summer? 8D