Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I always loved having classes with friends. I always had at least one friend in middle school.

Band was the best though. I had 4-5 of my friends in band with me. My old band director still talked about me and my friends after he went to a different school.

When I went to HS, I had one person I knew in one class. In my math class, there was a guy I'd done to middle school with that had hung out with my group of friends a bit. I had to meet people in the rest of my classes.

CAV, remember this, each school will have "stupid kids" people you'd rather never meet no matter what. But each school will have people you can get along with no matter what

Yes, but some schools have more stupid kids than others. And some schools have VIOLENT stupid kids. Most of the schools at hand have metal detectors, which means a violent history.

Another problem is CAV loves New York and Arizona is boring (no offense)

I ain't leaving NY until I have to so I can be an astronomer. :angry:

Most of the schools at hand have metal detectors, which means a violent history.

That's not necessarily true. Or maybe it is in NY. Quite a few schools here have them, that don't have any issues. They put them in after the Columbine shooting. Specially in schools that got bomb threats and such afterwards.

I'm a loner of sorts when it comes to school and such, so I don't really remember many people. xD

No. Not yet. Well, now, yes. But not this morning. Just long week. Especially long day.

But now stuff is going crazy. :yes:

The wonders of technology hmmm? :rolleyes_anim:

Arizona isn't boring!

And it's probably the best state in the US to go to if you wanna learn Spanish...

Of course there's the whole 'illegal immigrant' problem but that's only a problem if you go to Pheonix and get shot for being a witness of drug smuggling. -shrug-

Btw, I managed to fail a try to kick a football earlier. I ended up missing, sending my shoe into the neighbors yard, standing with my other foot on the football with no idea how I got there, and then being on the ground a few seconds later... :eh:

That's not necessarily true. Or maybe it is in NY. Quite a few schools here have them, that don't have any issues. They put them in after the Columbine shooting. Specially in schools that got bomb threats and such afterwards.

Most NY schools don't have detectors. Only schools with violent histories have that. And even if you can't bring in metal, there are still fights.

And it's probably the best state in the US to go to if you wanna learn Spanish...

Guess who doesn't want to learn Spanish. I tried to do so, and I had my Spanish side try to do so. But I can't learn a second language at all. I only know some Spanish and some Dutch words.

CAV you know I don't speak Polish! <.<

That was Dutch.

Right now, the big deal isn't bombings or anything. Het is de bedwantsen.

That translates to: Right now, the big deal isn't bombings or anything. It's the bedbugs.

They are very small, and thousands can be on ONE bed. Their bites are painful. And my old school got them now. Fortunately, I haven't been to school in weeks, so I've been able to avoid them.

Eww, eww eww. That was an entirely too large picture of bed bugs. And I am SO tired of hearing/dealing with bed bugs. My brother had to fumigate all his stuff from the camp he was at last summer because of bed bug possibilities.

Eh. We don't get too many bedbugs here in Malaysia. They get eaten by the other fiercer bugs. xD

Eww, eww eww. That was an entirely too large picture of bed bugs.

And to think, that was the smallest image I could find.

I hate bugs too, but apparently Ryan didn't know they exist. Blame him.