Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I actually thought about moving to Alaska for awhile, when I was 17. I'd gone to Anchorage with my parents in July and I loved it. So I had all these ideas of going to law school and opening a law firm up there. Then it got down to -16 that winter here in Colorado. I changed my mind. :laughingsmiley:

That's why we run into a lot of issues here. I swear, the people born and raised in Colorado are probably out-numbered by those that have moved in from California and Texas alone. And they don't get a lot of snow in either place.

I might be going to Florida this month. Apparently, my husband and his sister have been talking about her getting us tickets to come down this morning, as late Christmas presents. Warm would be nice.

Haha, way to talk about being hot and have a wintry sig. Also, I had to do a double take when I saw that you changed your sig and avatar since the last time I've seen you around

:laughingsmiley: I decided to stick to the season, if you know what I mean.

I have changed my siggie, avatar, profile picture and no longer use Bold texts. :P Must be confusing.

that's the last emoticon I would think you would use CAV...

I've been using it rather often at darkSpyro with Sonicbrawler. I also tend to use the term brick'd.

I was just thinking that, Tyler. xD

Next he'll be using the wub emoticon.

<3

Good enough.

I have changed my siggie, avatar, profile picture and no longer use Bold texts. :P Must be confusing.

It is confusing.

Glad to see you back though.