Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Tyler, i'll be more kidnapping you than anything. :P

Oh, btw. I found out that on your computer you can make videos directly by using a webcam.

I think my laptop has one installed.

When I get home from my grandpas i'll have to make a video with a sappy speech about HAMS with fake crying atleast 3 times.

Someone remind me to do that...

But NY has the "Greatest Arena in the World" (MSG). And NY has a larger population than Denver, so they would make more money. Therefore, Denver is a popular choice, but they would go to NY first.

Probably quite a bit faster. Though you might have more snow. How much do you have?

We got almost 36" in around 12 hours last week. There is currently a 5' pile in the front yard and the corners and intersections have 6 to 10 foot piles from where the front end loaders piled it because the plows kept getting stuck. But all our snow will probably be melted in 2 weeks I'm betting which will be nice. I'm cure CAV has a ton he'd be willing to give away too. The city has even less places to put the snow than we do.

I think he meant, if they were going to Colorado, they'd perform in Denver.

Red Rocks is awesome because of it's natural acoustics. That's why it's so well known. It's an amphitheater in the middle of a rock range.

Red Rocks is outside... obviously. I've only been to concerts there when it was summer/fall. The concert I saw in Denver during winter was at the Pepsi Center. (Good thing too, because there was a blizzard that night.)

EDIT: I thought it would be perfect. Now if CAV would just make some space in his inventory.

I've never been a big fan of outside concerts, unless they're placed at the right time. I went to a music festival in Denver, in July. It was over 100 degrees all day and there was no shade by the stages. And we were there from 9am to 11pm.

The best times I've been, was in September, or October.

They're so much fun. I went to my first one when I was 13, I think. (I went with my sister and her friend.) And I've been to over 10 since then. (Not counting 2 concert cruises where I saw tons of different people. And counting the music festival as only 1.)

I love music festivals because you get to see so many different groups for practically the same price as like 3 at a normal concert. That and music festivals let you wander around, lay in the grass or chairs and make a whole day of just loving life, bliss :wub_anim: