Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Even though Japan and Egypt aren't in Europe? :P Nah, I know what your talking about.

I would visit Egypt as an endurance challenge. If the Amazing Race is still around when I become of age, I would hope that Egypt is one of the places to visit.

But the place I want to visit most of all right now is Holland, for rather obvious reasons.

I wasn't grouping those with my Europe statement. :P

For me, Germany because my family is German. Egypt because I love the culture. For my husband, Ireland because his family is Irish. Japan because he loves the culture.

No I haven't. Every one I've been has been to visit family, or family vacations. I don't know anyone in Vermont.

I want to go all over Europe. Germany, Ireland, Japan, and Egypt are highest on my husband and I's To-Visit list.

Well, I guess we'll have to get to know each other better so you have an excuse to visit. Not right now though, we're up to our Kaus in snow.

Japan would be cool. So would Egypt. Heck, so would a lot of places. I'd love to have the money to just travel everywhere.

:laughingsmiley: Ugh, snow seems to be so many place right now. I despise snow. (And I'll say no more CAV. :whistle: )

Snowstorm buried entire city. Most trains shut down. Most buses delayed. Stores closed down early. Very windy. And I love the snow.

Sorry Spritzie. But even the slightest bit from you starts the law. :P

We got almost 30 inches in like 14 hours here <_< The stupid storm got stuck right over us. Oh an don't forget the 40+ mph winds that are still blowing through. Stupid blizzards! We had to take the glass out of the front door to get out of the house since there was even too much snow to get out the window. Ridiculous!

Snowstorm buried entire city. Most trains shut down. Most buses delayed. Stores closed down early. Very windy. And I love the snow.

Sorry Spritzie. But even the slightest bit from you starts the law. :P

I guess so. :laughingsmiley: It wasn't intentional! Plus, everyone likes complaining about snow.

It's a little cool here. 44 degrees.

I wanna go to:

Asia(Friend there, and I wanna go to China to have chinese food. And I wanna get an Indian accent cause Indian accents are awesome.)

New York(I have like 4 really close friends in NY that I wanna visit.)

Denver(I wanna meet Spritzie, and see a concert with The Fray playing)

Pennsylwhatever(Meet Divya, and see an Eagles game)

And I wanna go to Mexico to see if living in AZ for so long really helps with your spanish.

In no particular order, except for the first two. I wanna do those more than the others.

Haha, too funny. It that conversation reminded me of that stone soup story they always tell to kids.

I was thinking the same thing. I almost said it, but could remember where I heard it from.

(Oh, and the "On the rocks" iced Starbucks thing did actually happen to me.)

I'm not sure why, but I feel the need to mention that fudge soaked in rum is quite possibly the worst tasting thing ever.

I had it once but I didn't know it had been soaked in rum. I took a bite and threw it away. And i'm not sure how but I think it was tied to the headache I had an hour later...

So this is the stone soup story as told by wikipedia since I was too lazy to type it all. We were always told the story with animals as the main characters but none the less, the same principals apply.

Some travelers come to a village, carrying nothing more than an empty pot. Upon their arrival, the villagers are unwilling to share any of their food stores with the hungry travelers. The travelers fill the pot with water, drop a large stone in it, and place it over a fire in the village square. One of the villagers becomes curious and asks what they are doing. The travelers answer that they are making "stone soup", which tastes wonderful, although it still needs a little bit of garnish to improve the flavor, which they are missing. The villager does not mind parting with just a little bit of carrot to help them out, so it gets added to the soup. Another villager walks by, inquiring about the pot, and the travelers again mention their stone soup which has not reached its full potential yet. The villager hands them a little bit of seasoning to help them out. More and more villagers walk by, each adding another ingredient. Finally, a delicious and nourishing pot of soup is enjoyed by all.