Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I came in and the only post I read was this.

Do I want to read the conversation that caused this post?

Not as bad as coming in to this o.O (below)

Heh, sorry I sniffed a very nice leaf today at school and the rest has been a daze.... :S

Heh, sorry I sniffed a very nice leaf today at school and the rest has been a daze.... :S

What is this supposed to mean????? o_O

Oh, and Noog (can't spell your username :mellow:), is that a sigma for your avatar?

Some of these weird posts are their way of solving my problems.

I didn't see any bright side in life for quite some time myself. But it is out there. Life may try to keep you from finding it, but just keep looking for something/someone. sleeping_01.gif

I've been looking. Life keeps blocking it. That's why life sucks.

Yeah, I haven't seen Livvy on much recently. Life must've eaten her :ohno:

@Seliphra and CAV, I think it's wrong to say there's no bright side - it's all a matter of perspective. Just because you fail to see it doesn't mean it's not there. It's kinda the glass-half-empty thing.

See why life sucks? It eats people.

Yep, I fail at everything (depression mode activate). I can't do anything right. *sigh* I should just give up on life. *sigh*

But my problems are in fact real.

Do I want to read the conversation that caused this post?

You've been a part of the conversation. That's Doc's way of trying to help me.

If you do go on meds....don't go with Effexor....it's REALLY hard to wean off again, and the withdrawal effects are murderous. But it's good your getting help-even if it doesn't seem like much help now. *hugs* There isn't really much we here can do to help you, but I do hope you'll beat this.

Haha, Ryan, if that was the first thing you read on the page and were amused, the same thing happened when I read the post at the top about Livvy not having plans to kidnap and keep Divya :laughingsmiley: Both comments made me laugh and yet somehow I expect nothing less.

:laughingsmiley: Yeah, that one made me laugh too. As did the leaf sniffing one. o_O

I've been looking. Life keeps blocking it. That's why life sucks.

Yeah, life sucks. It's a well documented observation.

Also, keep good back posture.

I'm not a person who can explain this properly (an amazing physical therapist I went to, who has been a volunteer scientist for NASA, told me this.), but there's a link between your body & your mind. When you're slouched over, you're more likely to be in a depressed state of mind.

Keeping better back posture more often helped my depression a little (every little bit counts, right?)

I'm not a person who can explain this properly (an amazing physical therapist I went to, who has been a volunteer scientist for NASA, told me this.), but there's a link between your body & your mind. When you're slouched over, you're more likely to be in a depressed state of mind.

Keeping better back posture more often helped my depression a little (every little bit counts, right?)

*immediately straightens up* Wow, it actually did work! It is maybe a little bit of this theory, but it also might be because I was looking at the computer to closely.

Facebook? Imagine they make a search engine....

If you do go on meds....don't go with Effexor....it's REALLY hard to wean off again, and the withdrawal effects are murderous. But it's good your getting help-even if it doesn't seem like much help now. *hugs* There isn't really much we here can do to help you, but I do hope you'll beat this.

I'll take note of that...

Yeah, life sucks. It's a well documented observation.

It is isn't it?

I tend to slouch only when I'm sitting. When I'm standing, I say I have somewhat decent posture.

I don't even notice my posture. ever

Me neither. But Wii Fit makes a big deal out of it. So I'm forced to care about it when I play Wii Fit.

Since when do dentists predict heights? Isn't that the job of a GP?

I'm not 5" yet... and I like it that a-way.