Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't think so. How can I check though?

Edit: I just realized. It's mainly pages that have alot of moving images. (Youtube, Neos' add-filled front page, Ikariam's new front page that is a bunch of graphics) Does that sund like a problem with flash? -unsure if it's just a coincidence-

Youtube, Neo, and Ikariam all have extremely heavy doses of flash.

Did you update your flash? Sometimes, you have an old version of it, and a quick update will get it running normally again.

That's how it is with me. But I've heard of some cases where you have to manually update it.

Ryan, when an update to flash is available, does it pop up? Or do you have to update it manually?

I hate when I have to do that for work, because with my work computer, I don't have a choice. (Though I usually end up forgetting to restart for awhile.)

I think Chrome bugs me the most. It will update without asking (how rude :P) and I haven't checked to see if there's a setting to change that yet.

All the scans seriously decrease my computers ability to do things. As it is, the programs that are required run it down a lot. Then there's the anti-virus, encryption software, etc.

I usually put it off so that it runs while I'm not here.

I just nearly broke my brother's arm because he was getting me angry. This, school, my father, life....

I CAN'T TAKE THIS CRAP ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone, anyone. You have to help me. I'm about to snap.

I bet that's the problem. It DID ask me if I wanted to update the other day when I restarted my laptop which I hadn't done n months before that.

CAV, what's wrong? :( -gets drinks and m&ms for everyone, puts on therapist glasses, and goes to get therapist chair for CAV-

Ok, let's see:

1. School is a load of crap, with undying work loads, a staff that treat me like a baby, and an annoying as heck uniform in which is you are missing a piece of it you have to get a USED one from the closet.

2. I'm fighting with my father on a daily basis, argueing about the littlest things. Then he doesn't listen to what I have to say.

3. He thinks he's the only one in stress, when I have to juggle both school and home.

4. I'm losing my stress relievers, which is the computer (to talk with friends) and my games.

5. My brother is driving me insane.

6. I've been diagnosed with depression. I am not making that crap up.

7. Nobody gives a crap about what I think (this includes on TDN).

8. I've been rejected of staff on several websites on several occations (this includes TDN).

9. I failed EVERY class I have in HS, with the exception of PE.

10. I have few friends here, no friends on other sites, and only 1 friend in RL.

11. I'm alone.

12. I only got 1 birthday present, from my uncle. That's right. NOTHING from my own freakin father.

13. My school actually MAKES me want to drop out, which is something I would never think of.

14. I am soon going to get banned from TDN (I have a strong feeling of this).

15. I'm seeing 2 THERAPISTS and I see nothing happening for me.

16. I might actually have thoughts of......you know....

Somebody......help me......I can explain more if someone gives me a base to start with....

I don't mean to sound like one of those annoying people that never get sador angry, but how about looking at the bright side of things? Obviously it's pretty rough right now but it can't be all bad. And also, it appears it can't get any worse so that means it can only get better. -nodnod-

People wonder why I have become an athiest. For the 16 reasons above. I lost a lot of faith in God when my mother died. Those reason took what was left of my hope.

There is no bright side. I fail to find any.

Then lets think of some.-nodnod-

You have a rl friend. Not everyone does.

You have many many people at TDN who are your friends. TDN loves our official video game addict. -nodnod- :P

Atleast your not completely without video games and the internet.

I barely see my RL friend. I can only see him on Saturdays.

Really? Other than you, JB, Spritzie, and Divya, I fail to find any others. I don't list Tyler there since he's barely online anymore. I want you to name 10 that are ACTUAL friends. And if they are friends, then why doesn't my opinions matter to you all?

I barely have the games and internet. And with all the stress that I have, them being taken away from me means I lose the few friends that I DO have online.

Might I also add my "I haven't had a girlfriend in 7 years" piece into this?

Yes, there is always a bright side.

You have heaps of friends here on TDN and we love you and your video game addiction.

Wait, am I not your friend????