Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I sure got a lot more in my queue after asking about movies... thanks guys =)

I keep hoping Mel Brooks will make another movie. I love his stuff.

And as far as the snacks while watching... I'll make a bag of microwave popcorn, and if I'm really feeling special I throw a few chocolate chips in while it's still hot. mmmm....

I went to see Harry Potter at midnight last night and I brought Pretzel M&Ms, Grape PopTarts, and BANANA BREAD! It was awesome. :woot:

Haha! :P. I got to see it at 6:45. I feel so special. 0:)

But, I didn't get any of that. :(. I just got popcorn and Sprite.

I went to see Harry Potter at midnight last night and I brought Pretzel M&Ms, Grape PopTarts, and BANANA BREAD! It was awesome. :woot:

AWESOME!!! What are Poptarts and is banana bread nice?

I <3 movie snacks.

Poptarts are epic. Hot fudge is the best.

all of those movies were good, but Revenge of the Sith will never compare to the original trilogy

I feel as though the original trilogy is better than the prequel trilogy mostly because Attack of the Clones was so bad that it weighed down the other 2. The Phantom Menace was alright, and Revenge of the Sith is on my list, so that says enough.

As trilogy vs. trilogy, the original wins. As a free for all against all 6, Revenge of the Sith easily beats all of them. Return of the Jedi comes close though.

I have to wait until next week. My father doesn't want me going on opening weekend. *pouts*

I read the 1st and 2nd book and then skipped to the 7th because I wanted to see what would happen. :P

I'm going to guess that you were wondering about what happened with "I will not tell lies.", had no idea on what Horocruxes were, and that

Dumbledore died.

I actually didnt really like the Harry Potter books. I thought the movies were better because they were so well made with the magic and all.

I liked the books better, mainly because they had so much more details, and the movies are leaving things out left, right and middle.

I liked the books better, mainly because they had so much more details, and the movies are leaving things out left, right and middle.

Well, the movies dont really have too much of a choice. They will make a movie that sells, not a movie that follows the book exactly. I know that they did leave out important details, but the movies not only for people who have read the books, but also for people that havent.