Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I didn't know coffee and tea were the only liquids in this world. I though somethings along the line of water, milk, soda, or other soft drinks existed :P

Personally, I'll just drink water. Sometimes I'll have tea if I'm in the mood for it, but not often.

Although orange iced tea is pretty good :yes:

I didn't know coffee and tea were the only liquids in this world. I though somethings along the line of water, milk, soda, or other soft drinks existed :P

Personally, I'll just drink water. Sometimes I'll have tea if I'm in the mood for it, but not often.

Although orange iced tea is pretty good :yes:

:ohno: All these years I've thought there was nothing else!! :laughingsmiley:

I meant, often, someone prefers tea or coffee. (Or both) I don't often meet people that don't like either.

I didn't know coffee and tea were the only liquids in this world. I thought somethings along the line of water, milk, soda, or other soft drinks existed :P

Silly Will. Making up imaginary substances. :rolleyes_anim:

I know someone who just can't have caffeine, so both coffee and tea are out of the question for them. :(

Oh noes, you both quoted it, so now I can't fix that glaring typo :ohno:

Haha well I'm actually not a big fan of coffee or tea either. Normally I'm just not drinking stuff to begin with.

I'll drink anything that I can. You got a Diet Coke from Monday of last week? You betcha. :P You got a rootbeer you didnt wanna finish? Oh yes. ^_^ Just, for the life of me, I just dont like tea or coffee. <_<

I prefer to drink plain water these days. :yes: There's really not much a drink can actually do to keep me awake. xD

I don't have caffeine to keep me awake, I have it to help me focus. ADHD has a weird tendency to reverse the effects of caffeine.

Maybe that's why it helps me focus o_O I think it's time for the Doc to go see a Doc :S

Caffeine doesn't affect me at all. When I was in my teens, I'd drink a can of Mountain Dew and then go to bed. And I'd sleep fine. I only make jokes about going to Starbucks for caffeine after a long work day.