Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Basketball bores me. I play it, but I will never sit down and watch a game on TV.

Baseball was my childhood. It's my present. And it will be in my future. It's the best sport in the world (in my opinion).

I am making an album with my friend.

We will be singing requests made by you users (the topic is in the general chat forum)

We are making 2 movies. 1 is a comedy. The other is an action film that will be converted into 3D.

I want to learn to make art. What inspired me to learn was Razzek's art.

Zakuro, what are the states that you DO know?

Hmm.... Texas (because Funimation is based there), North and South Dakota, respectively, Florida, Arkansas, Rhode Island, Hawaii, Mississippi and Massachusetts. That's all I can think of for now.

I used to live in Texas, so if you give me all the abbreviations, I could tell you the states, and I might be able to place some on a map, but that's it.

I have no idea on abbreviations, just the names. The only one is AZ, aka. Arizona. So what does DC (in Washington DC) stand for?

In 8th grade, in my history class, we had to memorize the abbreviation and capital for all the US states, then we had a test on it. I had the same thing, but with Europe in 7th grade geography.

I don't know what grade I'm in.

Yr 10 (NZ), what's that in America?

That is awesome, just like Dionne Kwan.

She works on cartoons as a voice actor and is blind.

All sports bore me. I can't sit down and watch a game without getting distracted.

and the only sport I like doing is swimming.

Besides that, I am just a huge art nerd. '_'

I'm the same way. I don't really enjoy watching sports. I'd just much rather play, than watch.

And Zakuro, I'm not sure. Since I'm not sure of your age, I can't put an approximate age/grade to it. But in Colorado, you can go to kindergarten, at age 5. (I went when I was 6.) So I was 12 when I entered 6th. 15 when I went to 9th (HS). And I was 18 when I graduated. (Turned 19 a month or so later.) But then again, I was always the oldest in my class, so it wasn't unusual for most kids to be roughly a year younger for those grades.

The District of Colombia was the name of it until George Washington died (because it's extremely rude, especially back then, to name something after someone who is still alive). As far as specifics, they just decided on Colombia, and it's not a state, more of a district. District of Colombia? <--That's how it went from what I remember of my history teacher's explanation.

Silly JB, DC stands for the awesomest thing ever.

I see what you did there.

My sister met some friends out there, and they stayed in PA somewhere, I think. Or was it Virgina? I don't remember. I think they went to NYC too. But that could have been a different trip. (She travels too much too keep up with.)

I'm in PA! :laughingsmiley: I'm a traveler too. I love love love travelling! I have been to almost every (well known no offense!) country in Europe and Asia. *nods with pride*

I don't get to travel much. The whole time I was growing up, my family made 4 big trips. Basically to the 4 US corners: Alaska, New York, Florida, and California. I've been to probably about 12-15 states. But I've only been out of the country twice.