Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I watch a lot of Hindi movies too. What movies do you watch? I am asking because my cousins watch one kind of Hindi movie while my family watches another...so what kind do you watch?

You know Hindi? Or you watch dubbed ones?

Well, obviously I have watched most of the new Hindi movies as my family is full of movie addicts (I mean, who isn't?)

I don't much of like those way too dramatic and slow movies. Not that I am a big fan of action and violence movies, but I can like some. I mostly recommend either a very pleasant family movie, or a comedy or laugh-shot movie. Detective type can be entertaining too. But India doesn't makes much of it, you know.

But I watch all sorts of movie, from horror to romance.

You know Hindi? Or you watch dubbed ones?

Well, obviously I have watched most of the new Hindi movies as my family is full of movie addicts (I mean, who isn't?)

I don't much of like those way too dramatic and slow movies. Not that I am a big fan of action and violence movies, but I can like some. I mostly recommend either a very pleasant family movie, or a comedy or laugh-shot movie. Detective type can be entertaining too. But India doesn't makes much of it, you know.

But I watch all sorts of movie, from horror to romance.

I understand Hindi, but I cant speak it, so the movies are perfect for me.

I like the same movies as you. My favorite movie is obviously Khabi Kushi Khabi Ghum, because it has all of the stars. I also the newer ones, and it is almost like "you name it, I've seen it." :laughingsmiley:

I understand Hindi, but I cant speak it, so the movies are perfect for me.

I like the same movies as you. My favorite movie is obviously Khabi Kushi Khabi Ghum, because it has all of the stars. I also the newer ones, and it is almost like "you name it, I've seen it." :laughingsmiley:

Hindi is easy to understand. But writing and speaking Hindi, can get on your nerves. I mean, all those tense and spelling spin my head. So, I am not a big fan of Hindi. But I absolutely love English.

In Goa, people don't usually speak Hindi. Konkani and English are the most common languages. Goa is full of non-indians. Even there are some Portuguese here. And some of my friends are Non-Hindi, too. So most of the time, we speak in English.

I remember watching Kabhi Khusi Kabhi Gam. It was a cute movie. I was like 9 or 10 years old those days. Those good old days. :laughingsmiley:

Hmmn. So your family watches hindi movies? Have you seen 3 idiots yet? It's the best movie so far.

Hmmn. So your family watches hindi movies? Have you seen 3 idiots yet? It's the best movie so far.

I love that movie! It was amazing! Except for the suicide parts, those kind of depressed me. But other than that...it was great!

I love that movie! It was amazing! Except for the suicide parts, those kind of depressed me. But other than that...it was great!

It's true. It was kind of unnecessary for him to suicide though. My mom almost cried in that part. This suicide for academic problem most of the time happens in India. <_<

EDIT: Drat! I missed Tarla ... again! Looks like I have to concentrate a little more.

Arghh! I missed her too! Grrr...but I dont think that I am too far behind. I think I have 10 mists (not counting the one I will get today). I know because of that thing that you can look at on your source that tells you. :laughingsmiley: Thank God! I thought I was at...8 mists.

10 mists? Wow, I am jealous. I have cleared only 6 mists. And after today's, hopefully it will be 7, at last. I wasn't able to collect because I had gone to Delhi for a while, and I have this feeling that we are going there, again. I am tired of visiting Delhi. And especially at summer! It's so hot there, you would probably melt. Seriously, trust me. <_<

10 mists? Wow, I am jealous. I have cleared only 6 mists. And after today's, hopefully it will be 7, at last. I wasn't able to collect because I had gone to Delhi for a while, and I have this feeling that we are going there, again. I am tired of visiting Delhi. And especially at summer! It's so hot there, you would probably melt. Seriously, trust me. <_<

Hello all! My name is Caroline. I don't really post on here that often, but I'm always on TDN so I figured "what the heck!" How are you all today?

Hello all! My name is Caroline. I don't really post on here that often, but I'm always on TDN so I figured "what the heck!" How are you all today?

Oh hey Caroline! I don't know about others, but I am absolutely fine. As I am the only one lurking over here. :whistle:

Uh oh...Anisha, I dont think you can clear all of the mists if you only have 7!! You would only have 14 by the end, and you need 16!! :crying:

Uh oh...Anisha, I dont think you can clear all of the mists if you only have 7!! You would only have 14 by the end, and you need 16!! :crying:

Oh! Drat! So, looks like I am going to miss this one.

Well, no problem. What do they say? Oh yes, live and learn.

Anyways, we are going to Delhi this 27th. So, I don't think there is any possibility for me to uncover all the mist. But anyways, the Altador Cup's coming. It will cheer me up. :laughingsmiley:

But I hope they don't give an avvie, because I don't want to miss one.

Hahahaha! You are now that only one that doesnt want the avvie. :laughingsmiley:

I have to collect one every day from today to the 26th (when it ends) except for one day! Ughhh its gonna be hard! <_<

My husband's parents are from Goa. When I tell people that here in my hometown (in Tennessee), they're like "Where?!" So it's nice to see someone else that has heard of it! :)

They speak uhhh something they call "Conkney" or something like that...and English, and Portuguese.

Edit: "Konkani" that's it! Sorry for murdering the name of the language! :*

This Tarla thingy kind of annoyed me first. I mean, not in summer vacations. When most of the time I am out of city or something like that. And I have seen many people those either aren't interested in Tarla or missed her couple of times, like me. Oh well, better luck next time.

But I am absolutely not going to miss the AC. :laughingsmiley:

My husband's parents are from Goa. When I tell people that here in my hometown (in Tennessee), they're like "Where?!" So it's nice to see someone else that has heard of it! :)

They speak uhhh something they call "Conkney" or something like that...and English, and Portuguese.

Edit: "Konkani" that's it! Sorry for murdering the name of the language! :*

Yup! You got it right! We speak Konkani here. I know a little about it. Does you husband knows it?

Goa is a pretty good place. But my hometown in Delhi though. And yeah, some Portuguese are here too. Most of the Goa is full of Non-Indians. I have told this a couple of times. :laughingsmiley:

Who would miss the AC?!?!?!? If anyone does...they are CRAZYYYY! I cant wait! Do you know when it starts?

That's the spirit! :laughingsmiley:

AC signing up is starting somewhere near 27 or 28, I guess?

I caught Tarla too. I don't know why I am doing this, as it's kind of useless for me now. But let's see. This Tarla is sure a time pass. :laughingsmiley:

Hey Divya! Have you played AC before?

Um first... Harry Potter is very... well as unawesome as you can get. And two, Hewlitt Packard is quite awesome.

It certainly isn't. Well, your opinion is yours, but everybody knows that Harry Potter is a HECK of a lot better than Twilight :sick01:

And I guess I'll go to Maraqua. I feel bad though cause almost EVERYONE on TDN is going to Maraqua as well. Oh well.

I caught Tarla too. I don't know why I am doing this, as it's kind of useless for me now. But let's see. This Tarla is sure a time pass. :laughingsmiley:

Hey Divya! Have you played AC before?

No I havent, so this is my first one!!! That is why I am so excited!! Have you played one before?

No I havent, so this is my first one!!! That is why I am so excited!! Have you played one before?

Yup! All the Neopians go total crazy about AC. It's one of my favorite Neopets moments. And the games are quite fun too. Yooyuball, Make Some Noise, Slushie Slinger, Shootout Showdown. I remember them all.

No more Numb3rs?!?!?! :crying: I love that show!!!! Why are they cancelling it?! Arghhh! That is the one show that me and my parents BOTH like!

I know. :( I'm so upset. My husband and I love it. My mom loved it. My best friend loves it.

I have never watched Numb3rs. And looks like you guys seem to like it a lot. Is it any good? What type of show is it?

I'll add to what Divya said. It's about 2 brothers. The older, is an FBI agent. The younger is a math professior. He was always a super brain. (Went to college very young, etc.) Since the younger was always the brain and all that, there was a lot of tension between the two. But then the math dude, figures out he can help his brother solve a crime at the FBI. Next thing you know, he's a consult for the FBI with all sorts of security clearences. And that whole show it about using math to solve crimes of all types. And through-out, you see the relationship between the brothers improve and change over time.

Me too. I love Criminal Minds. It's really good. I just found out a couple weeks ago, that the actor that played Gideon, was the Spanish guy in the Princess Bride from 1987. :laughingsmiley:

I haven't seen that movie...but that sounds weird. Did you know that Matthew Gray Gubler, the guy who plays Reid, used to be a male model?! I know right? Weirddd. :laughingsmiley: