Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's really hard to get, even once. I've been trying for hours at work, 2 days in a row, and haven't gotten more than 7. Today is the 18th, and no one has gotten more than 9 in a row so far this month.

Speaking of Tarla, she hasn't shown up but like once in the past 6 hours hasn't she?

Also, the Dackonack one, I stopped counting how many times I refreshed after around 200... <_< ...I thought I had done something wrong but then I finally got it.

I haven't done the pant devil one yet, what did you use to get it?

Speaking of Tarla, she hasn't shown up but like once in the past 6 hours hasn't she?

Also, the Dackonack one, I stopped counting how many times I refreshed after around 200... <_< ...I thought I had done something wrong but then I finally got it.

I haven't done the pant devil one yet, what did you use to get it?

Tarla last showed up at about 12:15 NST, so a couple hours. (I had given up after 3.5 hours waiting, and taken my lunch. She showed up 5 minutes after I left.)

The Drackonack, I removed the cheese and petpet from my SDB. I went to my inventory, and when the page loaded, I had the avatar.

With the Pant Devil, I used what TDN recommends. (I can't remember the name of the item, or the Qty.) But I got it after 2 refreshes.

don't you need a item worth certain amount of money in you inventory for that?

You need either 1 item with an estimated value of 1 million, or more than one item with an estimated value of 5 million. (I think)

This is what they have on NeoAvatars

" View your inventory while having an item or items in your inventory that total an "Est. Value" of 5 million NP or higher. Refreshing is required. The cheapest method is buying 93 Golden Geraptiku Talisman, costing about 23k. "

But I don't understand how you get 93 of them in your inventory, I thought you could only hold 50 items, unless I am dumb and misunderstanding that which is always a possibility.

This is what they have on NeoAvatars

" View your inventory while having an item or items in your inventory that total an "Est. Value" of 5 million NP or higher. Refreshing is required. The cheapest method is buying 93 Golden Geraptiku Talisman, costing about 23k. "

But I don't understand how you get 93 of them in your inventory, I thought you could only hold 50 items, unless I am dumb and misunderstanding that which is always a possibility.

Okay, my memory was wrong about the 1 item for 1 million.

You can have more than 50. But if you do, you can't buy items, you can't receive items from others.

I bought mine from shops. And after I had 20 ish in my inventory, I put them in my SDB, then went back to the shops. Once I had as many as I needed, I removed them from my SDB.

You can only get 10 items in a trade at once. So it was easier for me, to just buy them, then sell them again in my shop.

That's one thing about this avatar. No matter how much I searched for the cheapest, I ended up having to lower my prices beyond what I paid, just to sell them. So you do lose a bit of NP that way.

I dont think there is avatar lending, but it isnt very hard to sell them after you use them. Mine were gone in a snap, after I let the people here on TDN know about them.