Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

What type of cookie?

I have to be wary of accepting cookies these days after giving out so many to others... Not that there was anything wrong with them though :shiftyeyes_anim:

Well I guess it will be alright, I can't mind control myself, but I better put it back in the Newbie cookie pile just in case. Unless of course somebody would like to submit their will to the might of our evil corporation through the power of mind controlling beads? :P

It's a newbie cookie table now. ^_^ I ordered one specially from Bigfoot Suppliers Co.

Do you have any idea how many times people have threatened DOOM Corp. with ultimate revenge? :devil: Heck, we filled a lake with the bodies.

Ah yes I remember that lake... It wasn't always a lake though. I think it used to be called the GRAND CANYON!

The moral to this story: Don't mess with DOOM... ever. :devil:

No no no - that's not right. I remember now. It was called the Pacific Ocean. :devil:

I'm pretty sure that DOOM doesn't know what "too far" is. And your definition of "moderate evilness" probably isn't the same as DOOM's.

DOOM might like this site I found. The link is the bottom image in my signature

I've seen your animations before Levy and I always thought that one was the best. Good choice of avatar :D

You supervise agents, Tom? That sounds incredibly cool.

(Of course, this train of thought runs with the prerequisite of the 'agents' being 'secret agents'.)

Uh do you mean Mike (Squirrely Master)? I think he mentioned being a supervisor in an earlier post.

Also on a different note, can everyone see the image in my signature? Because for some reason I can't (but my computer has been a bit weird today so maybe it's just my computer)

It's working now, just my computer being difficult :D

Who likes my siggy? Its an entry for a sig of the week contest on some other forums. I would have a different sig to match my avatar up but... the sig has Grimmjow Jaggerjack shoving his hand through another arancar's chest... I doubt it would be overlooked here...

Hmm... interesting. :P That's all I can say due to my acute lack of thoughtfulness today.

Random fact: In Malaysia, if you try to commit suicide and fail, you will be charged with your own attempted murder and stuck in jail. Ridiculous isn't it?