Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*Shrugs* The sauce is handy as well. I like soya personally. *is eaten by bottle of ketchup which has inherited my evil*

Sure, but we have to save Xepha for last. Not skip her, just save her for later. >_O

*like a cheesy anime zombie, I look back over my shoulder at some unsuspecting passerby and stagger in their direction*

You are planning to EAT ME?

*hides in a secret place*

*Manages to escape from the ketchup* Quick! Man our defence stations! There's evil ketchup on the loose!

*Tosses explosive teletubbies* Uh, woops, I think I accidentally pulled out the safety pins.

Kentucky? Does that have anything to do with Kentucky Fried Chicken? *stomach rumbles*

Hmm... I want to try tacos someday, but in the meantime I'm fine with the curry beef I had for dinner. :P

*Focuses* So anyway, could I entice you to join the contest Cameron, Anna and I are running?

*pokes* You have exactly 300 posts. And I'm still hungry. *is waiting for breakfast*

Tacos taste good :questionmark: I can't eat them, since I have a violent allergic reaction to something they put in the taco, but my friends don't really like them that much.

I wouldn't know, as I've never tried one, but they sure sound nice. My personal favourite food (as of now) is potato chips.