Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Just a note, the adbot does not count as a post, so posting before and after it would not be good. ;) Not sure exactly what you were trying to do, but all is safe, Dillon posted.

In after the Adbot, and before it. Awesome! Though I confess to seeing no Ad's...

I don't neither... I enabled adblock. (Thanks TDN for provinding this tutorial, really! :P It's like shooting your foot yourself XD Sorry, it amuses me!)

Wasn't really trying to do anything... Just thought it would be cool to hit either side of the adbot.. Why? Will something explode if I manage it? That'd be awesome... Well. maybe not. Dillon bust my attempt at a combo. He shall have to suffer the fury of my wrath. I shall deprive him of candy. Or perhaps enforce the laws of physics...

As an aside, I hate Gravity.. any idea how we can turn it off?

I don't neither... I enabled adblock. (Thanks TDN for provinding this tutorial, really! :P It's like shooting your foot yourself XD Sorry, it amuses me!)

I am curious, do we hurt TDN by enabling Adbock on its ads? I am not entirely sure but I think we do.

Well, I guess I could take it off now that my friend is paying me premium neopets.

But... would I click more on ads... I think the answer is no.

And I was seeing ads on the forum before, with adblock enabled. I didn't change anything to the settings, so it's just odd.