Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I want a banner. *feels left out*

Edit is fun. Especially when you play pranks on people. *cough*TJ*cough*

I want a banner. *feels left out*

Edit is fun. Especially when you play pranks on people. *cough*TJ*cough*

*Points graphics forum*

I opened a stand there, just request XD lol

plus, there is the regular TDN Y2 that you could use :P Check the you were not prepared forum... it's on the first page. *nods*

Actually, I wouldn't get offended if people said my art sucks.. I'm Dadaist at heart... Art is subjective.. something I love you may hate. I mostly use Gimpshop 'cos its free and open source, and I like to support open source software. Plus I have no money to buy Photoshop, And though I'm perfectly capable of stealing it I'm morally opposed if I can get something as good for free.

Free fact, Dadaists used to hold art shows in which they would offer people entering Axe's and tell them if there was anything there they hated, they could destroy it. Which is Freaking awesome. Admit it.

I suck at art and stuff like that, so on the rare occasion that I need to edit an image, I use paint.

WOOT lurking!! That's what I do a lot more than I could/should. I generally keep my mouth/keys closed on most things even though I may have an opinion.

I'm only breaking my silence now because I need to show my support for Paint. I love Paint. I grew up with using it for school projects, as they were too cheap to buy a real graphics program. I've actually become so good on it that I've had people explain their disbelief in my Paint art. Saying art, however, is being generous. I agree with Kal that it's subjective (giving away Axes... wow cool) and to be fair, mine is pretty cruddy compared to other people using any other programs.

I do have CorelDraw and I think I have an old Photoshop somewhere here, but I hate how I can't run the program and do something else (surfing the net, other programs) at the same time. Ergo, I don't use them unless I really want to (and have nothing else to do/use)

Dadaist's were the movement just before Surrealists... I suck at art. I tend to be better at writing too. But no one gets to read what I write until I'm finished with it, and I tend to get bored halfway through and not finish any of it.