Games help

Jessicar

Every time I send a score for a game it says "Challenge posted, however max scores already posted for today", yet I haven't played any today. I have tried refreshing, clearing the cache and changing browsers (from Chrome to Firefox) but nothing has worked. This happened yesterday but as soon as I refreshed the games started working again. Can anyone help please?

reckon some code got a bit manky after the AAA challenge. i am having the same problem with kass basher and whack-a-sloth. you are recieving your nps though, so ignore it and play on :)

its not all games for me, mootix drop and fashion fever so far have worked fine with the window as normal.

oddly enough snowager says i visited already too, but i know i haven't.

i used IE and so maybe try that? its a bad browser, but pages are usually built to work in IE, try seeing if you get points after sending a score in that.

curious, what games are coming up with the error message for you? also try fashion fever if you haven't already, since i know that worked for me..

I have the same problem and so far it's affected Kass Basher, Sutek's tomb, Meepit Break, Splat a Sloth, Meerca Chase and Zurroball. I'm on Firefox and I'm not receiving neopoints. I've sent in a ticket but TNT aren't back til the 3rd I don't think. It was working about an hour ago and then suddenly decided it didn't like me and anything else I sent wasn't going to be accepted.

It seems to be happening to me only on games that I sent scores in on yesterday.

Another thing I noticed that didn't reset for me is the altador council chamber. It is displaying as if I just finished the plot rather than providing an item.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yep, I can't get my daily at the council chambers either :|

And it's only on games I sent scores on yesterday. Unfortunately for me I played basically all the games I can get a decent score on.

i used IE and so maybe try that? its a bad browser, but pages are usually built to work in IE, try seeing if you get points after sending a score in that.

curious, what games are coming up with the error message for you? also try fashion fever if you haven't already, since i know that worked for me..

Nope, IE doesn't work.

Based on all the input, it doesn't appear that it is anything that can be fixed based on local settings (cache flush, log in/out, delete cookies, etc) or browser choice (IE, Firefox, etc). I would guess that a cron job didn't kick off correctly and a few things didn't reset properly on their servers. Hopefully we won't have to wait until the Neopets Team comes back on the 3rd in order to get this fixed...

I would hope that they had the foresight to have someone in support and/or engineering on call to handle tickets and fix this sort of thing.

UPDATE: even after a new day, still can't submit scores. Ad games and fashion fever seem to be unaffected. No response yet from TNT on my support ticket.

UPDATE: seems that whatever was wrong has been fixed, I can submit scores and earn nps in all games now.

I'm facing the same problem. Couldn't send scores even after a new day. Kept receiving the error message.

Checked with my friend. She was able to send scores for the affected games yesterday and today.

I suppose only some users are affected?

also fixed for me, but i was disappointed to find out one of my daily games has had its nps ratio changed (downgraded) so i get half of what i used to..

also the layout for advertattack has changed to including a advert bar at the top of the window.

and the altador daily ha been fixed too, got a rug today :)

guess someone must have pulled someone from programming back from holiday :P

I think they must have someone on hand to respond to tickets because even though they're on holiday I had a response to my ticket saying that they're aware of the problem and are trying to sort it out. It seems to be fixed now though which is good.

Since all the glitches appear to have been fixed, I'm closing this topic.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.