Dice-A-Roo Avatar

mwcatlover

Dice-A-Roo  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have the Dice-A-Roo avatar?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I don't collect avatars.
  2. 2. IF you have the avatar, how long did it take you to get it?

• I play it every day, so I'm not sure.
    • It kind of appeared in my collection.
    • The first few times I played.
    • Within the first few days of play.
    • A few days to a week or so.
    • A month or so.
    • Still playing it every day to try to get it

Yes, it's pretty much all based on luck. I got it very fast, but for others it takes them quite some time. Also, you shouldn't play it again once you have the avatar, because than you might lose it again.

I think the one you are thinking of is "Count von Roo's Deadly Dice" because you can't loose the Dice-A-Roo avatar.

I personally spent at least 2 months of every day going until my pet gets bored of playing. It was terrible and super tedious. I haven't really played it since though. I hope you get it. It just takes some time.

I got it within like a week's worth of play. But I agree the only tip to give is to play until your pet gets bored. Also, I've found that I seem to get the jackpot more if I playing start when the pot is around 8k but that might just be a random coincidence. Since the jackpot is usually won between 8 and 15k, I figured it would increase your odds to play during the times when the pot is larger but who knows.

And I also agree you cannot loose the Dice-a-roo so keep playing! I love getting faeries and Neggs from it...eventually :whistle:

It took an age and I got very frustrated with it but I still play it now for the items which tend to sell fairly well. You'll get it eventually but don't worry you normally make more than you lose through the items anyway.

Hmm, I think it took me about four days of doing it until my pet got bored. Just treat it as a daily and you'll have it in no time :)