Fishing Avatar?

xSummer

I forgot when I got my Fishing Avatar, but I got in the low 80s with my Kiko.

What is the flask of rainbow water?

The Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water is an extremely rare item that can be pulled up from the Fishing Vortex, and it can turn your pet into a random colour if used. The minimum level a pet can get it at is Level 87, but there is no guarantee that you'll get one.

I think I got mine in the late 80's with Marvum. I'm on a new account now though so I'm starting it all over again ¬_¬

You'll probably get it soon ^^

that's insane! have you ever got the flask before though?

no , no , i haven't .. i don't even get bags of broken NP .. I got that maybe only twice ...

Mysterious Swirly Potion

i want this one too T_T

Im working my way up to level 80 (on 30 something) but there are many times when my level just doesnt increase so I was wondering if it helps to leave the page open for some times before actually reeling in my line? :)

i think the skillpoints are quite random. You have to actually catch something though, and if you reel in too early you don't catch anything.

I tend to wait 24 hours between reeling in, and always catch something.

I'm on fishing level 17 now. I never got to the required level when I played back in '05. The skill points seem random but there seem to be a pattern for my case. It seems to go like this when I reel in something: Skill point goes up, No increase, Skill point goes up, ...

level 89 and no avatah! <_<

at least i know that you can get something decent out of it, i got a bag of broken nps.. once. :laughingsmiley:

even if i go the avatar, i would probably keep checkiing, breadfish are cheap way to feed pets :)

andi usually leave 24 hrs before i visit again, and then i usually catch something and sometimes level up.