Random Facts

Izzy ♥

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado

2)The heart of an astronaut actually gets smaller when in outer space. (never take your gf out to space!)

3)Early Romans used to use porcupine quills as toothpicks.

4)It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

that HAS to hurt a lot

why would it hurt? it would hurt no more then usinga wooden one..

no they do make kinds without i just cant think of any of the brands off the top of my head.. you gotta pay allot more tho...

just do a serch gor vegan makeup or vegan cosmetics youll get lots of products and websites..

1)The aorta, the largest artery in the body, is almost the diameter of a garden hose

2)The Earth's atmosphere weighs about 5.5 quadrillion tons.

3)Snails breathe through their feet ( o_O)

4)People who are lying to you tend to look up and to the left (their left). (watch out!)

I tried snails once, in French class...

Anyway

1. Celtic warriors sometimes fought their battles naked, their bodies dyed blue from head to toe.

2. In 1982, Larry Walters tied 24 weather balloons to his lawn chair in Los Angeles and climbed to an altitude of 16,000 feet.

3. In the spring of 1975, a baby in Detroit fell 14 stories and landed on Joseph Figlock, who was walking below. A few years later it happened again. Figlock and both babies survived.

4. Arabic numerals were not invented by Arabs, but were invented in India by the Hindus.

In Texas, it's against the law for anyone to have a pair of pliers in his/her possession.

Um, I don't know where you heard that, but let me tell you, that is completely false and full of crap.

Not all websites are true. Why do you think lots of stores sell pliers around here? <_< I'm telling you, my whole family would be in jail right now if that law was real.

In that case, the statement is vague, and therefore reflects the quality of the ding-bat website that came up with this junk.