Would you consider this? ^_^

Saxen

I don't know if this exists already, but I've googled it and whatnot and I couldn't find one; I was wondering if there's any possibility of TDN creating an Edna's quest counter? I'm trying to get the avvie on my new main and I'd like to know how much I'm spending but in a snazzy way- and I would have no idea how to code something like that D:

I know a lot of people are going for the avatar and I'm sure it would be useful ^_^ ?

Yayy I'm so glad people think this is a good idea :* I was worried no one was going to reply lol

Seems like staff don't think it's such a good idea XD If I could get my head around something like that I'd do it myself but I only know very basic coding unfortunately :/ boo.

I thought it would pretty much be like a calculator; you just input how much you've spent per item, with boxes for three separate numbers (for the different quest items obv) it adds it all together and tells you how much you've spent in total and also how many quests you've completed in a nice lil box with Edna on it :P. Hopefully someone will make one one day, that'd be sweeeet ^^

It's a really good idea :O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Evidently, the Edna avatar may not actually be random. Apparently, there's some sort of trick to it. I've pretty much given up, after having already spent hundreds of thousands of np on her quests. I'll get it when the solution is figured out :D I'm kinda lazy like that

Evidently, the Edna avatar may not actually be random. Apparently, there's some sort of trick to it. I've pretty much given up, after having already spent hundreds of thousands of np on her quests. I'll get it when the solution is figured out :D I'm kinda lazy like that

They're trying to find out what the solution on sunnyneo:

http://www.sunnyneo.com/edna/

I got it on my last account, teamshannon, my solution should be up there somewhere :P I reckon it's got something to do with having a colour/food word in the items :)