Lemoncurd for Saxen~

Wolf Child

kingofcake.jpg

I may have rushed the shading a bit. D: I got distracted making my new account and yus! xD'

Thank you so much for letting me draw him for you, Saxen. ^_^ He's super cute. I saw all those cakes on his petpage so... he became king of cakes. xD

Enjoy~ <3 :D

OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!! It's seriously incredible, thank you so so much :) Going on Lems page right now :D :D

*adds you as nf* :)

Do you need anything for your new account?

::blush:: d'aw, thanks guys. ^ ^

No thank you, Saxen. ^_^ I have enough food to keep Munynn going for quite a while and anything else I can earn on my own. ^_^ <3 But that's super kind of you to offer.

No problem ^_^ Let me know if you do though! If you need a KQ buddy btw I'm pretty much online all the time :P Tis a good way to earn nps

Practice practice practice ^_^ I swear most of my growth has happened over the past six months. I told myself that, if nothing else, I was going to draw one thing a day, especially drawing things from real life ((I've started going to a life drawing class every Tuesday I can afford it. Long, but so very worth it)) - and it has all helped a TON. You'd be super surprised how quickly you can improve just by refusing to give up. ::sage nod::

Oh! I like Key Quest :D My connectivity is terribad but it's still fun. ^ ^ I just wished the chat feature was... er... better. xD Right now it's useless.

Oh! I like Key Quest :D My connectivity is terribad but it's still fun. ^ ^ I just wished the chat feature was... er... better. xD Right now it's useless.

Well hit me up if you wanna play some :) Ahaha I agree with you about the chat box. I've 'gone AFK' so many times trying to write something on that stoopid thing XD

Thanks so much again for the picture hun :* it looks super spiffy on his look-up ^_^

^___^ I'm really glad you like it!

And lol xD That's not so good. We could play now if you like? I'll be on there in just a moment. :)

Nono, I don't like it I love it!! :D :D

I'm literally just about to go to sleep cause it's 9.20 in the mornin and I probably should XD If you're on later though then deffo ^^

Nono, I don't like it I love it!! :D :D

I'm literally just about to go to sleep cause it's 9.20 in the mornin and I probably should XD If you're on later though then deffo ^^

^___^!!

Deffo? :O ::behind on the times:: lol XD! 9:20 in the morning! It's time for breakfast and a shower! XD' Sleep tight ^_^ see you later <3

I shorten some words for some reason :P Deffo is definitely ^^ lol

Thanks sweets :* xx

This artwork looks amazing! If you don't take requests, then that's fine. TDN's been getting some pretty skilled artists around here lately.

The impression's a bit perky in my opinion, but this is still a great art piece overall. This gets a 9.5 out of 10 from me.

That's a really beautiful piece of artwork, Wolf Child! ...wowza! Like Neomysterion said, we do have been getting lots of newcomers of TDN who are also talented artists! You all take my breath away with your artwork; I wish I had art skills! :wub_anim:

Do you take requests? *winks*

::blush:: Jeeze XD thank you all so much!

I have quite a few pieces I need to get done before the end of the month that take priority, but once I finish those I'd be happy to art a bit for you guys. :) I need all the practice I can get XD and this gives me the opportunity to experiment and fool around with ideas.

I really prefer art trades, though. ^ ^' This might sound silly but I love collecting pieces from friends - anything from art of my characters to inspired thoughts and short stories. I have a small book I keep of all the memories people have given me over the years. <3 So art trades are not confined to just drawings if y'all don't feel comfortable with that.