Oh no! Boochi fires his ray gun!

Yuthanaxian

Baby Lupes are the only Baby Pets I like :P Congratulations on your cutie!! :*

That's awesome, congrats on the baby event. I find most of the baby pets to be awesome. Especially zafara, grarrl, yurble, chomby, and aisha to name a few :P

The baby pets are so cute, but there's not much for customisation options at the moment which is why I repainted my kougra faerie after being baby for about 5 months.

What colour was your Lupe previously before he was zapped by Boochi?

I'm no maniac for Baby Pets, but I adore your Lupe's name as well.

Lol, I joined this forum just to share this awesome news xDDDDD Cuz i have no where to share to.

My previous lupe was the default Red lupe :P

Yeah, I name my lupe Wolf_Scratch and my Shoyru Dragon_Scratch (Suppose to be Dragon_Roar, but nanh lol)

Teehee. Yeah, I tend to take 30mins to 1hr to get a good name for each of my pets lol :D Yeah i know, a little crazy of me xD Btw nice to meet all of you ^_^ I'm your daily earnest living of daily free stuff Neopetter xD

ooooh, i'm sooo jealous, i want my pets to turn baby, it's sooo cute <3

congratz on the zap, are you going to keep your lupe this way? hope so, 'cause they are awfully CUTE :DDD

I got Boochi today! I was gonna change my shoyru back to Christmas, but she's a cute baby!

Congrats on your baby shoyru. They look so cute as a baby. Then again any pet looks so cute in that color. x3