*DANCE* ANOTHER PIRATE DRAIK EGG!

Lady Kakata

I GOT ANOTHER ONE 8D

DRAIKII.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher, pictures and other BBCode don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You've got to be kidding :O How lucky are you?!

Congrats!!

I never got a single Draik Egg from this daily, but congrats on this endeavour Lady Kakata.

I guess the shore really loves you, I want some of your luck someday.

I haven't had any luck with my dailies in SO LONG XD My boyfriend just started playing; he has the Buried Treasure avvie and he won a Hallo PB from Test Your Strength ¬_¬

I did get my wish granted yesterday though so I spose I cant complain ^^

Sell it quick, they're deflating by the day!

:O that's awesome!!! And I thought I was lucky today for getting 10 000 instead of 2000! I guess not :P Congrads!!

Are you going to sell this one too?

Sell it quick, they're deflating by the day!

- How much are they selling for at the moment?

:O that's awesome!!! And I thought I was lucky today for getting 10 000 instead of 2000! I guess not :P Congrads!!

Are you going to sell this one too?

- Oh yes XD I don't need a Draik since I love Moorlough so much :wub_anim:

:whaa: :thumbsup:

WOW you are so lucky!! congratulations! (now you probably can complete your gallery :P)

- I'm gonna buy a few things for the gallery, I won't lie! :laughingsmiley:

i'ld say they are just over 5 million, i think the demand is still very high, thats probably one of the few ways people can get a draik (the morphing potion is about 3 million last time i looked, but i wasn't looking to buy so not 100% sure)

and again super SUPER congrats on your fantastic luck!

and i had to just have a look at your gallery, very impressive! and now i understand why the egg is probably not enough :P

i'ld say they are just over 5 million, i think the demand is still very high, thats probably one of the few ways people can get a draik (the morphing potion is about 3 million last time i looked, but i wasn't looking to buy so not 100% sure)

Morphing potions are still going for around what they were before, at about 14K for the Pirate ones, upwards for the other colours. You may be thinking of Krawk MPs :P

I just checked and Eggs are 5 - 6 mil ^_^ I've heard that one's gone for 1.5 though so if you auction make sure you put a high increment :) Hope you get a good price for it!

I just did, although I'm regretting it since there are no bids :sad01_anim: The highest bidding interested person doesn't want to bid since it's not NF Oh well, if it doesn't go, I'll stick it back up on the Trading Post!

[side Note : I don't understand people who FEED the eggs to their pets as a Gourmet item o_O ]

EDIT: The first interested note offered 350,000+ NP plus a few junkish items for it <_<

Congratulations :)

I never got anything better than 10k and a couple treasure chests from this shore and most days it's "nothing of interest to be found here" ..

Same with the anchor thingie - it's all junk :(

EDIT: The first interested note offered 350,000+ NP plus a few junkish items for it

I would BLOCK and Report them loool .. someone offered 250k on my 17mil item (which is really very HTS , but still , that's ridiculous) ...

Morphing potions are still going for around what they were before, at about 14K for the Pirate ones, upwards for the other colours. You may be thinking of Krawk MPs :P

I just checked and Eggs are 5 - 6 mil ^_^ I've heard that one's gone for 1.5 though so if you auction make sure you put a high increment :) Hope you get a good price for it!

oh yes :laughingsmiley: like i said wasn't reeeally looking (and today is obviously confusion day for me) :whistle:

how much do those mushrooms go for? o_O

Okay! :laughingsmiley: As a TDN member I'll put you on as priority ;)

oh yes :laughingsmiley: like i said wasn't reeeally looking (and today is obviously confusion day for me) :whistle:

how much do those mushrooms go for? o_O

About 5-6 million for the Grey Faerie, I think about the same for the Space Faerie mushroom. I think the Chocolate Crown of the Faeries is also extremely highly priced

i already told ya at draik lair, but you're a very lucky asparagus :D

you deserve it, you're using it to complete something you really want to complete: a gallery, i guess that's the reason why TNT loves ya: they find it funny that you're addicted to something like that :D

anyway: you deserve it :D

Wow. Congrats on that. This is another map I need to finish...

I think I have a couple of pieces if you want them? ^_^

i already told ya at draik lair, but you're a very lucky asparagus :D

you deserve it, you're using it to complete something you really want to complete: a gallery, i guess that's the reason why TNT loves ya: they find it funny that you're addicted to something like that :D

anyway: you deserve it :D

- Thank you! :laughingsmiley: Now that it's sold, I'm working on getting some of the last pieces

And here I just bought one yesterday... ME WANTS! LOL (it was 5.5 mill by the way)

But congrats to you! You are very lucky :D

- I just sold mine for 5.5 Million so yeah XD Thank you!

CONGRATS!!! You're really lucky!:) I always get 'nothing of interest' haha..

- Thank you! I get that for long stretches as well XD

Wow. Congrats on that. This is another map I need to finish...

- Thank you! The pieces are really cheap so I recommend getting all the pieces

:O :grrr: :sad02: o_O Lucky!!! I'm so jealous!! Please give me your luck! Congratulations by the way, my mind is officially blown!

- Thank you! XD Well, I had very little luck with my first account. Making up for lost time now!

I HAVE SOLD THE EGG! Now buying some of the missing items for my gallery!