I just broke down and bought a draik egg

Batman

So i finally just decided to get a draik egg. I am at a loss for names though. Anyone willing to help would be lovely. I would love it if you could PM me with ideas. Short and non-gender related would be awesome.

Also what was your last big purchase?

I'll PM you with some ideas. (They probably won't be specific names, but ideas I've used to find good names for my Draiks, and other pets.)

My last big purchase was a Pirate Draik Egg, which I hatched last month. :)

I'll see if I can come up with a few for yas ^_^ Congratulations!!

Mine most recent was my Flower Ink Frame which set me back 350k, but my most spent was my Draik MP at 12 million :P

Congrats on your egg! Hope you can find a good name :)

I always have the hardest time thinking of names.

I usually hoard np like a miser. The last thing I spent on was the wishing well avatar, and before that I bought the mid-priced grimoire from the hidden tower on half-price day :)

How expensive are draik eggs? And where do you get them?

You can find them on the Trading Post and in Auctions ^_^ Prices fluctuate a lot so I couldn't really say for sure how much they're going for right now, but I'd say around 3 million.

You can also win them from the Forgotten Shore daily and purchase them from Meridel foods, if you're very lucky :)

I'm looking at getting a Draik egg soon but I'm thinking I might hold off on hatching it for a while no room at the moment. Congrats on your new pet!

congrats! still saving up for mine. ^_^ i don't think i'm particularly good at naming pets though, but i'm sure someone will give you some great ideas.

@ alacosta - like saxen said, you can usually see them at the trading post or in auctions. :) if you're quick, they also appear in the AAA (almost abandoned attic) and meridell foods, although usually they're gone in a sec :C

@ alacosta - like saxen said, you can usually see them at the trading post or in auctions. :) if you're quick, they also appear in the AAA (almost abandoned attic) and meridell foods, although usually they're gone in a sec :C

I completely forgot about the Almost Abandoned Attic! I should prolly start using that, would be rather nice to get an Egg for 80K XD

I've currently got two Draiks I'm saving for and one I'm applying for ^^, plus their paint jobs, one of which will be Transparent. I'll be done saving in liiiiike, 3 years? haha

They are the bestest pets in my opinion.

Any luck finding a name yet Batman? :)

Yeah i figured i might as well. After making money off the WOE I have more then i really know what to do with. So i figured a draik would be nice. I have been buying stamps and things for my gallery for the past month or so just with the profits from my Habi. I am still debating on names though. I want to find something nice but i really should be studying for my final tomorrow.