Hiatus :(

khaos

I'm going on a hiatus. Mostly because new rule in my house: no computer Mon. - Thu. :( I'll be gone for a few weeks and MAY be on Saturday or Sunday, but no promises. Depends on how I do on my mid-terms.

I'm typing this from school, like a boss.

I'll miss you all. :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02:

nooooooooo, that's a stupid rule, why?!?!?!

but that means you can't be here (and can't be on neo as well, so no advent gifts :C)

I hope you'll be back very fast :D

don't leave this place, it's way too much fun :D

and if something's going on at home: everything will be all right ^^

ps: it's very boss that you type it from school :D

To be fair your studies are probably a little bit more important than Neo so I'm with your 'rents on this one ;) lol

Good luck with your mid terms hun, hope you're back soon!

I hope you do well on your mid-terms, because I'm going to miss seeing on the internet. Who's going to make those Rage comics that a good portion of us TDNers liked? You will be sorely missed over here at TDN, Javi/Khaos.

Also, if that email from TNT about your Neopets account ever does come in, I'll be happy to donate a Christmas Yooyu that I snagged from the Money Tree to you since you're going to miss out on this year's Advent Calendar.

I hope you return, or even come to visit us someday as well, I'm always here daily and I'll be waiting.

Neomysterion

TDN Forums Moderator/Flaming Controller Global Moderator

Khaos, not you too; you can't leave, you just can't! ...what kind of ridiculous rule is that anyway?

I'm going to miss you a lot; you are one of my very close virtual friends I've ever met in my life! I'm also going to miss all those good times I had with you; especially persisting to call me Lassi at times. Anyways, I hope you do well for your mid-terms! Come back as soon as you can! ^_^

You: Typing from school, like a boss. *winks*

Like right now, I will be on occasionally.

@Neomysterion:

OHMIGOSH YOU SNAGGED A CHRISTMAS YOOYU FROM THE MONEY TREE!!! IF I MISS OUT I WILL (sort of) GLADLY EXCEPT IT BUT I DONT WANT TO BE GREEDY.

@Saxen, Lisa, Nahemah, Ain/Evil Bunny, and Neomysterion: For the time i'm gone, I'll miss you guys too. <3

IF ANYONE CARES.

My mid-terms are done tomorrow. I'll be back for a little while, but less active. I got a 100, 94, 87, 100, and most likely 100 on them. :)

ohhh you smartie pants! aren't you glad you took that hiatus now? :P

IF ANYONE CARES.

Epicness for the win! :D

My mid-terms are done tomorrow. I'll be back for a little while, but less active. I got a 100, 94, 87, 100, and most likely 100 on them. :)

...what the? ...you are a really smart person, Khaos! I would really love to see you back here again! :D

IF ANYONE CARES.

These grades aren't even bad at all. As long as most of these are A's, then I'm okay with that. I hope everything goes well for your mid-terms!

IF ANYONE CARES.

I'm guessing that's really good (I'm English, what on earth is a mid-term anyways XD), congratulations! :D

I'm guessing that's really good (I'm English, what on earth is a mid-term anyways XD), congratulations! :D

Saxen, a mid-term (in Javi's case) is the middle of an academic term. For instance, most school districts like to give students mid-term exams at the middle of a quarter period or the middle of a semester period.

Back for good! Since I feel like showing off, here are my grades:

Math: 87

Geography: 100

Computers: 94

English: 84

Science: 98

Music: not sure yet

Bible: 100

So yeah. Im back now. :)

More hiatuses? I hope your time off TDN and Neopets will be a fine one Evil Bunny.

Ontopic, it's great to know that you're back for good Khaos. I'm pretty sure that you got passing grades in music and English class (knowing your magnitude in everything else), I had some passing grades (mainly A's and B's) back at high school myself.