The majority of my NP-WASTED!!!!

Naamah D.

I made the most ridiculous mistake the other day. After not feeding my main account pets for awhile I decided to put them in the most expensive hotel in the NeoLodge for one night. Instead, I put my Tonu in for 28! It's fine though, it'll just be a huge pain to earn all the NP wasted back since my laptop has trouble with flash games.

ooh, i'm so sorry to hear that, i hope it wasn't that much money... did you buy any of the extras??? that would be a pain...

hey, i've got an idea, can i make you happy with a nice little gift :D

(not 13 yet, so have to do it with a trade)

i wanna be nice :P

ooh, i'm so sorry to hear that, i hope it wasn't that much money... did you buy any of the extras??? that would be a pain...

hey, i've got an idea, can i make you happy with a nice little gift :D

(not 13 yet, so have to do it with a trade)

i wanna be nice :P

I wasted 14k. I had like 20k :sad01_anim: but that'd be very nice of you. I have to get offline soon though.

well, here's the link anyways: trade link

just offer something worthless, i like worthless stuff, dunno why... :D

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that :(.

At least your pet will be fed for the next month, and you'll earn back 14k in no time :).

In the future, know that there's absolutely no difference between Cockroach Towers and the other hotels (besides the name). Cockroach Towers keeps pets perpetually bloated just as well as the "fancier" hotels, there really is no real reason to spend the extra NPs.

It costs me 140 NP per 28 days per pet and it keeps them bloated and happy enough not to turn blue/red/invisible. And that's good enough for me! :P

That doesn't sound like a waste to me, you're spoiling your Tonu. :) A real waste to me would be spending all your NP on something expensive only to find it useless.

I prefer using Mountain Lodge most of the time, it's nicer than Cockroach Towers, and I play enough games to earn more NPs. I'm not to scared to spend NPs, then again, I don't really have anything I am saving up for.