Hello! 4 months on Neo today!

Jeanne

I got addicted from helping out with my daughters account. So I decided to start my own, four months ago today! Yippee! I have used The Daily Neopets every day for my dailies.. I did not realize there was a forum! So hello!

Glad you stopped by TDNForums Jeanne, everyone here is nice and helpful. By the way, I'm Neomysterion, and I'm a lover for Limited Edition pets, as well as a forum moderator over here. If you have questions, just forward them to me or another staff member, and we'll be of service.

Huzzah! Congrats on your account aging ^^

I'm Saxen btw, and welcome to the forums! I hope you have a good time here, I'm sure you will :)

Hi Jeanne, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. ^_^ Glad to see that you enjoy playing Neopets, and that you, despite your age, are having fun with it! Just like a couple others too! Anyways, I hope you like it here too!

:rolleyes_anim: Thank you for the welcomes! I am HTML ignorant, so forgive me for my plain messages. Yep, I am a bit old to be playing on here.. But I am a kid at heart! And I got tired of Facebook. And Farmville. I got to 100 and was bored with it.. :rolleyes_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, just "edit" your post if you'd like to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yep, I am a bit old to be playing on here.. But I am a kid at heart! And I got tired of Facebook. And Farmville. I got to 100 and was bored with it.. :rolleyes_anim:

No no. I don't think you are too old to be playing at Neopets! It's kinda awesome! And my Facebook lags all the time, and the games are even worse. So I don't bother playing them anymore. Neopets and TDN forums are a lot better. :D

Hey, I'm Jess! I bet if my Mum looked at Neopets one day, she'd start playing, and then go on about how she "doesn't have a life". I'd say now, the forums is more of my life.