Someone got WW avatar!

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=149462505&next=1

some dude there got the avatar!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, links don't count in the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Someone other than that TNT test account got the Wishing Well avatar? I thought that this was a mirage for a moment.

This guy should share what he did to get the Wishing Well avatar with us over at TDN.

I wonder if it has to do with the amount of NP you donate at the Wishing Well? (confused)

I hope he shares the solution!

Wow, I don't go here enough, that's my second violation in a row :worried:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please don't double post. Edit your posts if you would like to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

yep!

I double posted, I really need to be here more ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. If you have nothing further to add to the topic of the board, please do not post.

OH. MY. GOD.

Have they said how they got it yet?? I really don't want to read the whole board D:

If he doesn't share the solution I give up on life. This is ridiculous!!

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO COME HERE AND POST IT

I posted on that board ..!!! I'm freaking out !!!!

I want to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

but I'm sure his inbox is FLOODED now

this guy will be a legend soon

Let's just hope he doesn't withhold the answer due to getting his 15 minutes :P

if i were him , i wouldn't tell anyone :P

but i think now it's out .. Snarkie will come to the boards and give more hints ...

I'd tell everyone straight away. People have spent millions trying to find out the answer, it would be such a meanie thing to just hoard it :P MEANIE!! XD

Oooh that would be nice, let's hope ^^

That didn't work for me, the neopoints one. should we just wish for the number? or should we DONATE that amount?

You achieve the avatar by donating that amount of NP. What you wish for doesn't matter, but you have to donate that exact amount. Also, make sure the wish with that donation amount, is in the first 7 wishes of the day.

If I were the person who got the avatar first; I wouldn't havemmentioned anything, and just kept posting on the boards like normal. See how long it took/how many people noticed and freaked out about it. xD

That's nice of them to say how they did it, though! They were under no obligation to.